Ossasuna After Berra

The Don

According to the Latest Osasuna have made enquiries about Berra.

If true would tie in with the club statement saying in talks with foreign clubs about transfer of players

The Future's Maroon

A move to La Liga...not bad...but I think its too early for him.

As lng as he doesnt end up at the OF and we get decent cash I will wish him all the best....big loss to the team, but players come and go?

Guest jambomickey

If true would tie in with the club statement saying in talks with foreign clubs about transfer of players

don't listen to the master of the flyer ewan cameron

Did you hear that from ewan cameron on real radio? he mentioned it about 10 mins ago. Theyre all ****ing themselves at the rumour of lazio wanting kris boyd aswell.

don't listen to the master of the flyer ewan cameron

Why do you think is said "If True" in my statement :rolleyes:

There rumours all day on here about Berra this and Berra that, and most people are convinced Berra is to be sold, it only right to post whats being said whether it be wrong or just rumour isnt it?

Guest jambomickey
Why do you think is said "If True" in my statement :rolleyes:

There rumours all day on here about Berra this and Berra that, and most people are convinced Berra is to be sold, it only right to post whats being said whether it be wrong or just rumour isnt it?

yeah mate i'm just saying ewan cameron gets his rumours here and then takes a flyer.

yeah mate i'm just saying ewan cameron gets his rumours here and then takes a flyer.

Ive not read a rumour about osasuna yet on hera m8, unless what your saying he's adding his own spin to it if that be the case it's a pretty far out team to choose to make a story up.

As i said on previous Berra threads I don't think Berra will move in January.

Guest jambomickey
Ive not read a rumour about osasuna yet on hera m8, unless what your saying he's adding his own spin to it if that be the case it's a pretty far out team to choose to make a story up.

one day he's bound to get a exclusive right mate

berra will not be leaving these shores. it's far too early and he's far too young to go and play in another culture, especially a latin country (and that's not being racist before anyone starts).

berra will be well advised to remain within british football for now.

all of the above are opinions only, before any of the regular FACT/SOURCE police knock my door in.

It is not too early for berra

He is 24 in 2 weeks, he really is not going to get a lot better now, imo will get the most we will for him right now.

Guest jambomickey

He is 24 in 2 weeks, he really is not going to get a lot better now, imo will get the most we will for him right now.

off course he's going to get better

What a ridiculous thing to say :rolleyes:

You trying to tell us at 24 year old a player is at his peak?

Berra is still learning and nowhere near is peak or full potential yet

Guest jambomickey

spot on mate! playing with better players will move berra onto the next level

He is not at his peak, however, I dont think there is a lot more development there, not beyond experience at least and he will get that whereever he is. I would also suggest one of Berra's main attributes is pace which is unusual for a defender meaning he will peak slightly earlier

Imo this window is when Berra is at his max value and it is not to early.

If we hold onto him imo his value will start to fall.

are you going to send him a birthday card?

A centre defender is at his peak when he's 28-30. Prancer talks pish as usual.

portobellojambo1

Nothing on Osasuna's site -

http://www.osasuna.es/dev/

However - "El Athletic ha ganado por dos goles a cero al equipo rojiilo en el partido de vuelta de los octavos de final de la Copa de SM El Rey que se ha disputado esta tarde en el estadio de San Mames".

This paragraph translates as "Real Radio can talk more pish than a horse can produce sh i te", which would suggest this move is a no no. :tongue:

It'll be interesting if/when he does move on regarding the international team. My guess is that he won't be dropped until he retires. He should have replaced Pa Weir ages ago.

As much as I reckon this rumour is just that, Osasuna's an odd name to come up with at random...

Far more likely that Kingston will land up in Spain. He has previously expressed a desire to play there and there apparently has been an enquiry from a La Liga club about him.

Aye, Pressley was past it in seasons 2002-2006 right enough.

And Levien/MacPherson were both gash c.94

You really are a fool.

He is not at his peak, however, I dont think there is a lot more development there, not beyond experience at least and he will get that whereever he is. I would also suggest one of Berra's main attributes is pace which is unusual for a defender meaning he will peak slightly earlier

Imo this window is when Berra is at his max value and it is not to early.

If we hold onto him imo his value will start to fall.

What age was Hartley when he started playing well? What about Billy Dodds? He was pish until he hit his late 20's.

What age was Hartley when he started playing well? What about Billy Dodds? He was pish until he hit his late 20's.

Perhaps someones posts will improve with age too? :rolleyes:

There is no doubting he could cope down south or in Spain. Would prefer he moved down south though. Would receive a bigger transfer fee and would get to see more of him down there.

Osasuna might get relegated!

Drylaw Hearts

How do you work that out ?

There is no doubting he could cope down south or in Spain. Would prefer he moved down south though. Would receive a bigger transfer fee and would get to see more of him down there.

So might the Hobos

:108years::108years::108years::108years:

Yeah think they are rock bottom of La Liga

rudi must stay

wouldn't like him to leave but they'd be a good club for him to go to. They play in a great league, are quite often in europe, and he'd get a game every week. They're quite rich as well so we could get a good offer

Osasuna are going to be relegated, Berra signs for them stays 6 months then transferred back to one of the bigot bros, sound familiar?

JesusWasAJambo

keep berra , offload zali , then mcgowan ould slip in beside berra and then see whats happens until the summer. i belive mcgowan was very poor against gretna at the end of last season am i right? :108years:

Archived