Balogh to stay, Tullberg to go

The Future's Maroon

Chad Sexington

I feel sorry for Tullberg but we're as well cutting all ties. It's going nowhere.

Positive news about Balogh though. He's quietly silenced most of the doubters.

As much as i want this to be true, i think i'll wait until it's official, saves the disapointment.

Balogh's turned out to be a top keeper.

I think he's looked excellent from day 1 to be honest. delighted if he sign permanently. Tullberg should be punted at the first opportunity.

'with Laszlo admitting the injury-plagued marksman could have played his last game for the club'

When did he play his FIRST likes :mad:

Apparently the guy was gutted when he got injured again though, but Csaba doesnt sound like he is too desperate for him to stay ?

'with Laszlo admitting the injury-plagued marksman could have played his last game for the club'

When did he play his FIRST likes :mad:

Apparently the guy was gutted when he got injured again though, but Csaba doesnt sound like he is too desperate for him to stay ?

Kilmarnock?

Hope we keep Balogh. Wasn't sure after that howler against Celtic but won me over since. Never going to be a top 'keeper but I think he can be an excellent SPL 'keeper.

Feel sorry for Tullberg. Get the feeling he's genuine and just had the worst luck.

Archived