I'm Feeling Good

HoGwash

Some encouraging stuff on the official site this afternoon.

1) Csaba saying that he hopes the Balogh deal will be concluded in the next couple of days.

2) Confirmation that the players are paid and the new scheme is in place to change from weekly to monthly, which should save on costs.

3) A hint that the next set of figures are known and are an improvement on last year.

4) Obua wanting to get his finger out (here's hoping).

5) We're going to skelp Killie tomorrow. Now we've won our first game by more than a single goal, let's go on a run of guibbing teams.

It's positive Friday for me. :)

1) Csaba saying that he hopes the Balogh deal will be concluded in the next couple of days. heres hoping, other sites (bar the hearts offishal one) dont seem to be so confident a deal will be done

2) Confirmation that the players are paid and the new scheme is in place to change from weekly to monthly, which should save on costs. :)

3) A hint that the next set of figures are known and are an improvement on last year. :)

4) Obua wanting to get his finger out (here's hoping). :rolleyes:

5) We're going to skelp Killie tomorrow. Now we've won our first game by more than a single goal, let's go on a run of guibbing teams. get right ****ing into to 'em hearts

6) We are looking at good young SPL players - Barr, Arfeild, Black and Porter. Hoefully a sign of somebody sane being incharge of transfers.

7) Bruno being offered a new contract - see above regarding sane people

8) None of our big name players have left - Bruno, Driver, Berra, Zal and Kingston all remain, despite our 'firesale' state

Good friday for me too :)

6) We are looking at good young SPL players - Barr, Arfeild, Black and Porter. Hoefully a sign of somebody sane being incharge of transfers.

8) None of our big name players have left - Bruno, Driver, Berra, Zal and Kingston all remain, despite our 'firesale' state

Far too early in the transfer window to start celebrating yet :(

Is he?

Far too early in the transfer window to start celebrating yet :(

agree with you on that one but surely a firesale type situation like the one we were meant to be in would have seen a player or two shifted early doors?

King of the North

Good OP - times ain't so tough....

I think and hope Bruno will stay - he is so important for us.

I think and hope Larry will go - we can do without him and possibly make enough money to prevent this so-called 'fire sale'.

However, I think a substantial bid (3million plus) will come in for Berra and he will go. I hope I am wrong, but if he does go he goes with my best wishes.

The Balogh will stay.

Hopefully we will see a lot more of Glen.

If we sign Black, Porter and Arfield that will be great news.

For a club in 'crisis', things could be a lot worse. One look at the hobos tells us this much.

It's Friday night, and we are Jambos by the grace of God, as ever. FTH.

The only problem of signing Scottish players is that they are too much in awe of the old firm and usually bottle it against them. Foreign players tend to see the old firm teams for what they are, very average

Good OP - times ain't so tough....

I think and hope Bruno will stay - he is so important for us.

I think and hope Larry will go - we can do without him and possibly make enough money to prevent this so-called 'fire sale'.

However, I think a substantial bid (3million plus) will come in for Berra and he will go. I hope I am wrong, but if he does go he goes with my best wishes.

The Balogh will stay.

Hopefully we will see a lot more of Glen.

If we sign Black, Porter and Arfield that will be great news.

For a club in 'crisis', things could be a lot worse. One look at the hobos tells us this much.

It's Friday night, and we are Jambos by the grace of God, as ever. FTH.

Blimmin MARVELOUS!!!!!!!

I like this thread. Very cheered by the link re Bruno. Would be great business get him signed up

Teuchterjambo

Zal is one of our big name players - Aye right enough - he's got quite a big name !

Things do seem, if all the talk is to be believed, quite positive at the moment.

Bruno staying would be tremendous.

The Balogh situation got better as the day wore on.

I've always thought the impending accounts will be positive based on big player sales and big salaries removed from the pay-roll.

But the thing that made my Friday was this: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1861_4800467,00.html

Made me laugh, "Who is Kris Boyd?" Those type of comments really put parochial BBC Scotland in their place.

Was a genuine question, not a dig. I hadnt read anything about it anywhere.

Good to see that, cheers.:D

never thought you were having a dig mate...wrong use of a smilie from me i think! :108years:

1) Csaba saying that he hopes the Balogh deal will be concluded in the next couple of days. This would be a good move for the club. I hope he stays.

2) Confirmation that the players are paid and the new scheme is in place to change from weekly to monthly, which should save on costs. Means little to me tbh, if it saves Hearts a little and doesn't put off prospective signings, then it is good news.

3) A hint that the next set of figures are known and are an improvement on last year. I should expect so given we have sold Gordon, Bednar and Velicka and VR did that share buy back for ?12 Million. Our accounts will make interesting reading, I hope that we see our ?40 Million debt cut in half.

4) Obua wanting to get his finger out (here's hoping). I don't think that effort is the problem tbh.

5) We're going to skelp Killie tomorrow. Now we've won our first game by more than a single goal, let's go on a run of guibbing teams. God I hope so. I fear we will not, but I am delighted to see such confidence. We have a poor record at Rugby Park and just this week JJ was saying they needed to restore their home form. Hearts may be hoodoo busters again, but more power to you. :)

Fingers crossed you are still as positive at the back of five. :)

The only problem of signing Scottish players is that they are too much in awe of the old firm and usually bottle it against them. Foreign players tend to see the old firm teams for what they are, very average

I think this used to be the case, but I definitely don't think it's as bad as it was. I also think players would move to Hearts with Shabba telling them we are looking to eventually challenge the old firm.

JesusWasAJambo

hope arfeild and porter come to us , not so bothered about barr as we have mcgowan and kari , soo ..:108years:

Archived