FAO Banner owners/holders going to Killie..

Piper X

As we are riding on the crest of a wave just now - and in an attempt to keep the feel good factor going, can I suggest that all of those with the various giant banners and flags etc pull then out for killie? Would be great to keep the party atmosphere going, and Im sure the players appreciate the enhanced support! specially doon there, we never seem to get a great result.....

As we are riding on the crest of a wave just now - and in an attempt to keep the feel good factor going, can I suggest that all of those with the various giant banners and flags etc pull then out for killie? Would be great to keep the party atmosphere going, and Im sure the players appreciate the enhanced support! specially doon there, we never seem to get a great result.....

Folk must have loads of those flags Hearts were selling for "flag day" back in 05/06. Think mine is lying aroud my bedroom somewhere.

Good idea. I'm not able to make it but i will look out for flags on the highlights.

Does anyone remember a giant "The Gorgie boys are in town" banner from about 10 years ago? I remember seeing it at Killie back then and it was some size and looked great! That's all i have to say about that. I hope you enjoyed my question\story! Cheers

Does anyone remember a giant "The Gorgie boys are in town" banner from about 10 years ago? I remember seeing it at Killie back then and it was some size and looked great! That's all i have to say about that. I hope you enjoyed my question\story! Cheers

I have a giant gorgie boys banner, but its not the one your talking about! I got ours in 2006...

flag2.jpg

scots civil war

thats a rather tasty banner you got there chief

take it if you can

flags are a pre requisite for an end thats lookin great imo

I have a giant gorgie boys banner, but its not the one your talking about! I got ours in 2006...

flag2.jpg

That is class mate!!!! Get it out more often:)

The only "banner" I had was in Rotterdam for the Feyenoord game.

A bed sheet with "Whats the weather like in Leith" spray painted on it, done outside the hotel there. Was a windy as hell day!

No idea where its gone. Probably binned somewhere. Might even have left it in the ground!

Archived