"Monthly payment scheme implemented successfully"

Commander Harris

Yep.

What's your point?

My point is thats its very sad if we are at the stage that actually meeting our contractual obligations or operating efficiently finally is seen as an achievement.

It should be the other way about, and the club embarassed if we can't, not proud that we can

So now at least I guess the players will already have been paid if/when the money runs out at the end of the month. Other creditors will presumably still suffer, but those are less high profile and, if we're honest, less important to supporters and media alike.

Smart move. :)

That's the announcement I most wanted to hear this month.

Good news.

Personally I'd have preferred to hear that we've signed a striker.

So now at least I guess the players will already have been paid if/when the money runs out at the end of the month. Other creditors will presumably still suffer, but those are less high profile and, if we're honest, less important to supporters and media alike.

Smart move. :)

What a load of pish.

It is possible but I would be very surprised if its the case that this is simply as put, especially when the previous wage issues happened at completely different times of the month, neither the end,

It's a sad day when we have to announce something as banal as this on the official website.

Nonsense.

They are responding to the outcry from the fans who shouted administration and the papers who did the same is a responsible manner.

They are communicating through the website.

Something people (possibly the same who screamed 'administration') wailed they were not doing.

So now the club communicates, and some other fans are still unhappy and moaning about it.

Dammed if they do, dammed if they dont.....by people who supposedly support the club.

That is what is sad.

marshallschunkychicken
Nonsense.

They are responding to the outcry from the fans who shouted administration and the papers who did the same is a responsible manner.

They are communicating through the website.

Something people (possibly the same who screamed 'administration') wailed they were not doing.

So now the club communicates, and some other fans are still unhappy and moaning about it.

Dammed if they do, dammed if they dont.....by people who supposedly support the club.

That is what is sad.

That was kind of my point..... :rolleyes:

siegementality
My point is thats its very sad if we are at the stage that actually meeting our contractual obligations or operating efficiently finally is seen as an achievement.

It should be the other way about, and the club embarassed if we can't, not proud that we can

It was announcement regarding an area where there had been previous, highly reported, problems. What's the problem with that?

Sir Gay the Hobo will be disappointed.

I wonder what he'll come up with next.....?

Probably doesn't even come close. He's probably in a darkened room listening to his Cascada back catalogue, crying into his alcopop "cocktail" having canceled his rent boy after dropping his methadone in the queue at the chemist.

Really?

Yeah, this is very good news.

It bodes well for the future financial stability of the club.

What the statement says:

Hearts have successfully implemented a monthly salary payments scheme and senior players now receive their salary once a month and on time.

Players are now paid in full and the payments will continue to be on a monthly basis which replaces the outdated weekly payment programme.

A club spokesperson said:

"The transfer to the new payment system has been successful."

"There are significant benefits to the new payment procedures as it improves the club's efficiency in making payments to players."

"Weekly payment was a cumbersome administrative excercise with an increased number of players in the squad."

"Now we do not expect similar problems to those we faced before."

"The change is in line with our ongoing objective of improving operational efficiency of the club at all levels."

"The results of such efficiencies will be reflected in our year-end results."

What the statement says if you're on the same drugs as Prancer:

Hearts have triumphantly implemented a monthly salary payments scheme and senior players now not only receive their salary but receive it both once a month and on time .

Players are now paid in full and the payments will continue to be on a superb monthly basis (Hoorah!) which replaces the outdated weekly payment programme(Boo!). This is great news, better than turning the pegsellers over on Sunday

"The, incredibly difficult, transfer to the new payment system has been wonderfully successful."

"There are significant benefits to the new payment procedures as it improves the club's efficiency in making payments to players. We're planning on putting up a Hearts Legends banner for our Chief Payroll Clerk we haven't decided whether they'll replace Jim Cruickshank or John Colquhoun"

"Weekly payment was a cumbersome administrative excercise with an increased number of players in the squad. In fact it was so cumbersome that it's amazing that we didn't mess it up more often"

"Now we do not expect similar problems to those we faced before. Now at last we can reveal that there were a couple of late payments before the end of last year. We know this will shock some people as we didn't publicise it because we didn't want to cause undue alarm"

"The change is in line with our ongoing objective of improving operational efficiency of the club at all levels and represents a major achievement and a great day in the proud history of Heart of Midlothian Football Club"

"The results of such efficiencies will be reflected in our year-end results as we have now solved every single problem facing the club"

What the statement says if you're on the same drugs as Prancer:

Hearts have triumphantly implemented a monthly salary payments scheme and senior players now not only receive their salary but receive it both once a month and on time .

Players are now paid in full and the payments will continue to be on a superb monthly basis (Hoorah!) which replaces the outdated weekly payment programme(Boo!). This is great news, better than turning the pegsellers over on Sunday

"The, incredibly difficult, transfer to the new payment system has been wonderfully successful."

"There are significant benefits to the new payment procedures as it improves the club's efficiency in making payments to players. We're planning on putting up a Hearts Legends banner for our Chief Payroll Clerk we haven't decided whether they'll replace Jim Cruickshank or John Colquhoun"

"Weekly payment was a cumbersome administrative excercise with an increased number of players in the squad. In fact it was so cumbersome that it's amazing that we didn't mess it up more often"

"Now we do not expect similar problems to those we faced before. Now at last we can reveal that there were a couple of late payments before the end of last year. We know this will shock some people as we didn't publicise it because we didn't want to cause undue alarm"

"The change is in line with our ongoing objective of improving operational efficiency of the club at all levels and represents a major achievement and a great day in the proud history of Heart of Midlothian Football Club"

"The results of such efficiencies will be reflected in our year-end results as we have now solved every single problem facing the club"

:D

Prancer would find fault with the performance if we won the Champion's league 25-0 against Barca. Then again, if I was a dotcom millionaire/sporting titan of such immense repute, I'd be quite difficult to please also. Glad he's here to keep our feet on the ground, because I nearly imploded with joy upon hearing this news.

Jam Tarts 1874

Well if Nade has a month's wages in his back pocket, better get to Greggs for your sausage rolls while stocks last!

Sir Gay the Hobo will be disappointed.

I wonder what he'll come up with next.....?

Think he's back banging on about the Aluminium Plant in Bosnia again.

Sad in the extreme.

Well if Nade has a month's wages in his back pocket, better get to Greggs for your sausage rolls while stocks last!

MWAGAHA NADE IS FAT

Archived