Any Platinum S/T Get the Cup Top?

Jambo1874

Did any platiunum (WSD) ticket holders get the cup top? How much did it cost? I can't remember if I got it or not, have lost all the emails from then due to PC reformat. I was able to see I spent GBP 468.50 for my season ticket but I can't decide if that's expensive enough to include the cup top up. Nowt in my account thing either.

I'm on a conference call at work so can't call ticket office to check just now (I'm mostly listening and it's boring, so hence can surf/post here).

thehibsareintheirbeds
1 paid ?458 and that includes cup top up

me too- cant remember requesting cup top up when i bought it to be honest but when i phoned yesterday to book tickets they told me i already had it included. happy days.

Did any platiunum (WSD) ticket holders get the cup top? How much did it cost? I can't remember if I got it or not, have lost all the emails from then due to PC reformat. I was able to see I spent GBP 468.50 for my season ticket but I can't decide if that's expensive enough to include the cup top up. Nowt in my account thing either.

I'm on a conference call at work so can't call ticket office to check just now (I'm mostly listening and it's boring, so hence can surf/post here).

Looks like you have paid about the same as me, and I paid for the ?30 top up option on my platinum ST.

Drop and e mail to [email protected] and they'll let you know in 2 mins.

Like the original poster, I can't remember whether I have or not. Does the cup top appear anywhere on the season ticket (after the 'A' category games) for example? Or do the TO just send you out your ticket nearer the time?

Like the original poster, I can't remember whether I have or not. Does the cup top appear anywhere on the season ticket (after the 'A' category games) for example? Or do the TO just send you out your ticket nearer the time?

No ref on ST book to cup top up.

TO will let you know.

Emailed them - very quick answer ....

Your seat in section D does have cup top up included.

The match ticket for Falkirk is now available for collection until 5pm

on Thu 22nd Jan, after this time we will post the ticket out.

Ironically, I've just found out on the call I'm on that I might have to go to the states for a few weeks so will miss the game anyway. Lucky white heather.

Archived