Tullberg

jamborich

loveofthegame

I'm more bothered by this bit of the article:

The Tynecastle club, meanwhile, are in the final stages of discussions with at least three clubs regarding the possible transfer of two of their top stars and look set to rake in ?4.5million this month as a result, with both Christophe Berra and Andrew Driver linked with moves away from Hearts.

I just hope the top stars are Kingston and Zaliukas.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It is also interesting that a debt for equity swap is being mooted again as well as the player sales. What is clear is that the players will NOT be going to the gruesomes, otherwise that exclusive would have broke by now, especially since the bottom feeders around David Murray's ringpiece would have complicity printed any sort of good news story from Ibronx.

Either way, let's hope it's Kingston and Zaliukas.

The club declined to comment on the players or clubs involved but a spokesperson confirmed that "discussions are in progress", and added today: "We are in discussions to establish final terms of a possible deal and while we aim to achieve the maximum financial benefit with clubs regarding certain players, it is no more than that at this stage."

While Hearts have a significant debt, parent company UBIG has written off significant chunks of debt in the past and the Evening News understands that the club has plans to further minimise existing debt.

A club source said that the current debt is not a threat to the business and does not represent a burden for the club given the longer term plans of the club and parent company to minimise existing debt levels.

Good stuff.

Sensible from Laszlo. Tullberg's position had to be considered due to his failure to get a decent return on the pitch. Tullberg, Kello and Mrowiec going home would be good moves IMO.

Well dont Csaba kick this parasite to the kerb!!

We have no room and I repeat NO ROOM for his sort at this club.

I'm so sick of people taking so much from this great club and giving the square root of ***** all back

Tullberg GTF ya pr*ck!

Don't personally feel as if Tullberg is taking the **** here i8 - but it is still prudent of Csaba to look to punt him.

He clearly has got a serious injury and it's pointless trying to rush him for us to have a look at him at this stage in his career.

Chalk this one off to bad luck and let's move on.

maybe not but i'm just sick of it.

That is why we are in such dire straits.

We will not be a free for all anymore

I have a sneaky feleing he is not as 'injured' as he makes out

maybe not but i'm just sick of it.

That is why we are in such dire straits.

We will not be a free for all anymore

I have a sneaky feleing he is not as 'injured' as he makes out

Based on what?

Well dont Csaba kick this parasite to the kerb!!

We have no room and I repeat NO ROOM for his sort at this club.

I'm so sick of people taking so much from this great club and giving the square root of ***** all back

Tullberg GTF ya pr*ck!

Parasite?

Calm down mate, it hasnt worked out and its being dealt with. I think youre overreacting just a wee bit...

Randle P McMurphy
Based on what?

The thing that worried me about Tullberg was that Csaba seemed to suggest his problems were mental rather than physical. This was at a ST open session at the beginning of the season.

Billy the Jambo

Good get Tullberg to feck right now .Ithink we should have done this a couple of months ago and said so on here and got pelters for it .Tullberg has become Csabas Pinilla .Jesus Christ even Beslija played more times than Tullberg

The thing that worried me about Tullberg was that Csaba seemed to suggest his problems were mental rather than physical. This was at a ST open session at the beginning of the season.

That was pre season tho we have gone along way down the line on this and to me he is injured and for us its unlucky i dont see it as him taking the mickey on this occasion.

The only way to be sure would be if we punt him and he immediately starts playing for someone else.

Bad luck move on.

Tullberg Is coming across now as another waster and I'm sick of them at the club. At least he's not on a crazy long contract like the Bosnian bullet.

Archived