Glen's Goal

chimpto

I have to say that I was fairly despondent regards our victory against Hibs. I thought that although we won it was more a case of Hibs throwing it away than us winning convincingly (it WAS a Red Card - no doubt in my mind).

However the more I think about it the more I think that the game (although dull) was played out well tactically and at the end of the day the team got the job done.

When I first saw Glen score I thought "well about ****ing time" since we had ben playing against ten men for so long and had spurned so many chances, but the more I see it the more I enjoy it.

It was a great pass and an accomplished finish - made sweeter by the fact that it was in front of the Hearts fans - and to see their reaction agian and again makes be think that I have perhaps become greedy and lost sight of what it is to be a Hearts/ Football fan.

Could this be the kick-start we need to get properly back back into contention for third?

Will Glen fulfill his potential? - I certainly hope so.

HMFC #1

In terms of possession and sheer dominance that was as much a performance for us as the 'Malofeev CIS Cup' game was for them.

Watch the first 20 minutes after half-time and count how often they got into our half.

"Fairly despondent regards our victory against Hibs"?

Are you for real mate?

I'm shocked at that as well, ok we could've pumped them but beating them 2-0 at Easter Road was an amazing feeling. Still brings a smile to my face today! :108years:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
"Fairly despondent regards our victory against Hibs"?

Are you for real mate?

I was fairly despondent that I didn't make the game, but ****ing delighted with the result.

:108years:

Archived