The 9 mil for Gordon

Captain Scarlett

Dr Ian Malcolm

Most likely towards reducing debt and running costs. We'll find out in the next set of accounts.

Charlie-Brown
Can someone please remindme where this 9 mil went? my memory has went blank.

Vlad lost it down the back of his sofa, it fell out his trousers whilst he fell asleep watching looping repeats of the Pillows winning goal for FBK against Der Hun. :mw_rolleyes:

Commander Harris
Vlad lost it down the back of his sofa, it fell out his trousers whilst he fell asleep watching looping repeats of the Pillows winning goal for FBK against Der Hun. :mw_rolleyes:

that's what I heard. was a good source too.

You put in the red biscuit tin in the kitchen cupboard!!!

vlad bought a big yacht and put a deposit down with NASA for the first commercial trip to mars.

Commander Harris

he mounted it on a canvas, doused it in petrol, threw a match at it and called it art.

Captain Scarlett
You put in the red biscuit tin in the kitchen cupboard!!!

Cheers, Glad sum1 reminded me. Thought it was gone for ood.

It was ?7m plus add ons, he spent it on drink, drugs and tarts..............the rest he squandered.

I think that's a record we managed 4 days of joy since humbling the dosey hobos, then hey presto negative thread, one of two infact.

john brownlee

It dosen't really matter what he done with it. It's 8 million more than the pie man would have got for Craig and we would be now playing in a muddy field.

Just an other thing that has kept the football club called Heart of Midlothian last a little bit longer. Long may it continue

Captain Scarlett
I think that's a record we managed 4 days of joy since humbling the dosey hobos, then hey presto negative thread, one of two infact.

this aint a negative thread, im genuinely askig what happened to it. Im wondering if its still there to hopefully purchase a striker. Not too negative

He Who Cannot Be Named
It dosen't really matter what he done with it. It's 8 million more than the pie man would have got for Craig and we would be now playing in a muddy field.

Just an other thing that has kept the football club called Heart of Midlothian last a little bit longer. Long may it continue

Laughable.

Laughable.

Was speaking to 2 Sunderland fans who said Keano paid far too much and that Fullop is a better, more complete GK than Gordon. I said, "might be true but Gordon is a great keeper if you have CBs who can deal with crosses. If not he?ll never be better than any other goal-line GK...

embra jam tart

foooook thee hibernians

muhaha

:108years:

foooook em

:282::boak::sheep::Funny-Post:

Archived