Mixu and the Iron Lady.

Munch

So yesterday big Buster thought he was Adamant, now he is the not for turning ? comparing himself to the Iron Lady.http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/The-manager-is-not-for.4879016.jp

Its obvious he has completely lost the plot.:108years:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-M0KEFm9I&feature=related

To be fair, I think you're being harsh on Lady T - who the hell deserves to have it publicised about Mixu copying them!!!

Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu Mixu

Charlie-Brown
Maggie saved Britain from oblivion, Fat Fin could take Hibs to oblivion - a major difference, I think.

:mw_rolleyes::eek:

:mw_rolleyes::eek:

Ginven the state of the country in 1979, you should not ne so shocked - anyway, I am sure there is a politics board for this sort of thing, no arguments about the Fat Fin though.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Maggie saved Britain from oblivion, Fat Fin could take Hibs to oblivion - a major difference, I think.

She did. She forgot there were people in it though.

J.T.F.Robertson
She did. She forgot there were people in it though.

She certainly left a fair few "in it".

Eldar; whereabouts are you in AB? (may have asked you that before :wacko:)

She certainly left a fair few "in it".

Eldar; whereabouts are you in AB? (may have asked you that before :wacko:)

Without Milk, or Coal for that matter, still you could buy your house and where did that end up Crunch.:108years:

aw christ here we go:laugh:

Archived