Away Support

jamborich

WestcoastJambo
The best ever away fans at Tynecastle by a huge margin have been Stuttgart.

I found it extremely amusing after they equalised (1-1) and our support fell momentarily silent and the whole 200 or so of them cracked into "you only sing when you're winning".

Being insulted by a foreign fooball fans en masse, in your own language is fairly impressive.

P.S. I still can't believe we didn't go through that night, if only one of us could have gotten out of the stands and nicked the ball off Petric's toe...................

WestCoastJambo

I found it extremely amusing after they equalised (1-1) and our support fell momentarily silent and the whole 200 or so of them cracked into "you only sing when you're winning".

Being insulted by a foreign fooball fans en masse, in your own language is fairly impressive.

P.S. I still can't believe we didn't go through that night, if only one of us could have gotten out of the stands and nicked the ball off Petric's toe...................

WestCoastJambo

Thats brilliant , youve got to laugh.:)

Thats brilliant , youve got to laugh.:)

"Sing ven your Vinning" !

Apart from that is when they all turned round in Section N upper an were waving there arses! Hilarious

I'll give you Airdrie. They've always held a special place of loathing in my heart since we got beaten by them in a semi-final at hampden about 15 / 16 years ago. Always rankled with me that one has.

I agree with United and Aberdeen being somewhere in the list but :eek:

yeah but picking Utd because of their orange kit, WTF are you going to a football game or choosing a colour scheme for your living room?

yeah but picking Utd because of their orange kit, WTF are you going to a football game or choosing a colour scheme for your living room?

Agreed, odd.

My top 5

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

Dundee United

Hibs (would have been Airdrie but I can't help thinking that the CIS cup game was their 'big day out' and they made a lot of noise because of it. And because it was only about 50 or 60 or so that actually made any noise)

309209.jpg

Kevin McCorriston, when he sent in this top 5:laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who is this Kevin McCorriston guy? He born in Peebles? What a load of pi$h!

Archived