Forth 1 Says Rosa To Hibs

Bunny Munro

Sounds perfect for Hibs.Not played competitive football for 2 years so will be well below match fitness.I hope the lad is great in the air and can play in a position totally alien to him.

Nucky Thompson

It reeks of Mixu trying to get one over on Csaba. I would be very surprised if the Hobos could afford his wages.

It reeks of Mixu trying to get one over on Csaba. I would be very surprised if the Hobos could afford his wages.

Totally agree with all that, however given Csaba and Rosa's relationship I have no doubt if Csaba picked up the phone he would be a Hearts player, The two of them are supposed to get on very well and Rosa speaks very highly of Csaba. Could be a Csaba mole ;) :108years:

I would take a good guess his wages would be 5k a week or more. Way out of the Hobos price range.

Totally agree with all that, however given Csaba and Rosa's relationship I have no doubt if Csaba picked up the phone he would be a Hearts player, The two of them are supposed to get on very well and Rosa speaks very highly of Csaba. Could be a Csaba mole ;) :108years:

I would take a good guess his wages would be 5k a week or more. Way out of the Hobos price range.

I would like to think that this is way out of OUR price range too!! Silly wages for a player that age and certainly not worth the gamble. If we are still going to insist on paying ?5k+ pw, it should be on someone we know can do a job in the SPL then eventually land us a decent transfer fee.

They can have him.

Bomber Harris

Can someone please confirm WHERE they found out Hearts were actually wanting him ?

If Hibs want to resort to tactics where they think they are "stealing" players off Hearts then so be it.... who care's?

Our Gaffer is friendly with him and that's about it unless you read The Sun or The Daily Record.

i'm glad we'e signing this boy. i heard he's the new puskas, only faster. shabba knows how good he is from his time in hungary....

oh, wait he's going to hibs?

today wage thief, unfit, useless, couldnt get a game at wolves. he's total barry white, worse than brian hamilton ive heard....

I'm confident that if Csaba does want him then he will be coming to Hearts. If he goes to Hibs then I am not concerned as clearly Csaba wasn't interested.

DuffJimmy1875
apperently trained with them yesterday.

Which is more than likely to have him screaming for a Hearts contract if Hibs' training is anything like our match day tactics. :mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Which is more than likely to have him screaming for a Hearts contract if Hibs' training is anything like our match day tactics. :mad:

Plus you train in a barn.

Can someone please confirm WHERE they found out Hearts were actually wanting him ?

If Hibs want to resort to tactics where they think they are "stealing" players off Hearts then so be it.... who care's?

Our Gaffer is friendly with him and that's about it unless you read The Sun or The Daily Record.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1510/spl/2008/12/09/1003588/hearts-chase-english-based-hungarian-trio

Csaba knows the guy and how good/bad he is, If Csaba doesn't want him then thats good enough for me, it tells us he doesn't think he is good enough, so probably better at the wee teamers where he would probably be their highest earner. On the other hand If Csaba wants him he'll be a Hearts players.

loveofthegame

He's on a weeks trial at Hibs, nothing more. With his links to Csaba i'm certain we'll get him IF we want him. Plus we can offer more $$ than the Hobo's:)

i'm glad we'e signing this boy. i heard he's the new puskas, only faster. shabba knows how good he is from his time in hungary....

oh, wait he's going to hibs?

today wage thief, unfit, useless, couldnt get a game at wolves. he's total barry white, worse than brian hamilton ive heard....

:arf:

I'm confident that if Csaba does want him then he will be coming to Hearts. If he goes to Hibs then I am not concerned as clearly Csaba wasn't interested.

Agreed.

Hibs' wage offer will be lower than ours, and he would surely rather work with a former colleague than Mika Matti. Obviously, we are ignoring how small a club they are compared to us, and that there is only one club in Edinburgh that has a chance of winning anything this year.

Not fussed about this news at all.

He's on a weeks trial at Hibs, nothing more. With his links to Csaba i'm certain we'll get him IF we want him. Plus we can offer more $$ than the Hobo's:)

So is that why we are having troubke with wages? We are paying them in dollars.:rolleyes:

loveofthegame
So is that why we are having troubke with wages? We are paying them in dollars.:rolleyes:

Rule 1 in signing a player you want: Offer them more money than the other teams chasing him, regardless of whether you can afford it or not :D

Pounds, dollars, roubles, who cares!

At the end of the day we have no money to throw away until we sell some players. I would be very surprised if we signed anyone this week but I have been wrong before lol.

Grumpy.

Isin this guy about 45yr old (well 31) who hasnt played in over 2 years!? Hahaha

They can Have him..

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

That's what I was thinking. Mixu's lost the plot.

1. if hibs are the sum of his ambitions then fare enough, horse on son.

2. no need to worry if it comes down to a choice between two financial offers, it's no contest.

3. the player may have to consider whether or not he will be mucked about by hearts and end up not getting a deal at all. he might decide to accept an offer elsewhere because there's no guarantee he will get an offer from hearts.

it's no major crisis anyhow 'cos it's strikers we need, we are ok for midfield as long as driver and bruno stay.

Never seen him play, never heard anything about him.

Won't get excited yet if he was signing for us.

Won't slate him yet if he's signing for them.

Frankly I would be glad if he signs for them, a 31 year old injury prone wolves cast off who hasnt played in 2 years is the last thing we need.

No doubt Fowler is next

Archived