Comedy Classic

105inarow

?But Rob is enjoying being our captain. He?s playing really well and is very important to us. Hopefully Jonah will be the Hibs captain who lifts the Scottish Cup for us."

:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

The People's Chimp
Paatelainen insists the fact Hibs haven’t won this competition since 1902 will not affect his side ahead of Hearts’ visit.

He added: “I don’t think there is any extra pressure on us' date=' this is a great opportunity for us.

“I know [b']one day Hibs will win the Scottish Cup[/b]. On our day, we can beat anybody, as we’ve seen.

“If we get a run together and play well in the Cup this season, then why not? If we didn’t believe that, we shouldn’t be in the competition. The club has recently won the League Cup, so why not the Scottish Cup? It will happen some time.

“It is an opportunity for players to become legends."

Brillaint.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Brillaint.

I really hope the Fat Trout is still around next year to have another crack at the Cup.

Long live the Trout.

Long live the Trout.

Long live the Trout.

Long live the Trout.

Long live the Trout.

:108years:

?I don?t expect the attitude to be any different because derbies are all like Cup games, with tackles flying in and everyone desperate to win.

?But this is the Cup and it is more important because if we win we progress.

?It will be fantastic to play in front of our fans. It?s a U-turn from last week, when it was hostile for us, everyone giving us pelters.

?This time we will have the majority backing us and that helps.

Tackles Flying in - They certainly were and Fletcher got sent off :108years:

This is the cup If We Win We Progress - Doesn;t take a degree in rocket science to work that one out, however it depends on what cup it is. The Scottish and well its a bit of a silly statement. :108years:

The majority backing us - Maybe had more fans but I didnt hear much backing, Out sung, as well as outplayed and outclassed on their own patch :108years:

Archived