The mighty Rangers F.C. heading for administration????

Walter Bishop

Guest S.U.S.S.
Lets rejoice in the fact Vlad said he would end the old firm dominance.....................and with Kaunas he quite possibly has.

Not quite the way i thought he was planning?!

All in his delivery, did he ever say he it would be us?:)

Sly fox that vlad!:)

Sure i am sweetheart, sure i am. Remembering its a family board means im unable to post my thoughts on you but i will ask, looking at your threads, does that make you the biggest fool or biggest liar then? because as far as i can see your "sources" feed you crap and you rush on here to tell us all or you make it all up trying to look like mr football insider.

Others? not sure, simply posted what i recalled from you.

Keep posting what your "sources" give you, post enough rumours and one is bound to be proved right, perhaps post them in the Gullit lounge where they should be.

Haha, nice to see you getting wound up instead of attempting desperately to get under other peoples skin!

Next time your giving murder chat to posters in between your suspensions, i'l let them know that you have nightmares about the mighty Glasgow Rangers being wound up for good!

;)

neverlikedElvis

for a forum of supporters whose club has had the shadow of deep financial worries and possibly administration hanging over it's head in recent months, it's a bit sad to wish this on Rangers.

I'd like to see the current economic climate pull some of the bigger clubs back in (especially the OF) and create a more even playing field but don't wish administration on Rangers.

Celtic can burn in their beds though. :D

Guest S.U.S.S.
Haha, nice to see you getting wound up instead of attempting desperately to get under other peoples skin!

Next time your giving murder chat to posters in between your suspensions, i'l let them know that you have nightmares about the mighty Glasgow Rangers being wound up for good!

;)

Are you retarded?

Wound up? not at all sweetie pie.

Where do i say i have nightmares about the huns being wound up?

The fact i stated they are 1 of 4 clubs that id not be sad to lose on another thread must completely pass you by then.

Now, off you go and fly qantas.:rolleyes:

I really wouldn't want any SPL club to go into administration

Same here. I'd love to see Leith Flair FC, Dungdeh Hibernians, sellik, sheep and Rangers FC go bust though. :laugh:

Same here. I'd love to see Leith Flair FC, Dungdeh Hibernians, sellik, sheep and Rangers FC go bust though. :laugh:

What is your problem with Dundee Hibernian?

What is your problem with Dundee Hibernian?

The clue is in the name.....;)

Don't want any team to go bust, as this would only damage the league. Clubs with no cash to splash especially the OF are music to my ears. Come the time when they can't buy up all the good players, and clubs can bring through their youngsters and hold onto them will be the time the league really picks up.

nanananananana-angus
Ally sounds confident that all is well:rolleyes:

You can't blame him though, as he says "we have the best fans in the business behind us.":laugh:

Impossible for Rangers to end up in administration IMO. Look at their debts; then look at their assets. Non-starter.

any company can go under with the current financial problems...a few really big names have already went in the u.k...the bank of scotland nearly went to the wall were it not for goverment intervention(and im just guessin that the bank is a wee bit bigger than rangers)

hope somit does happen to them...because lets be honest they would laugh their arses off if it happens to us.

Archived