we deserve better

winston churchill

Full of themselves. Ungrateful, ignorant, disgusting, stupid morons.

Give a few Jambos the "heads up" then burn the city to the ground. When I say the city, I probably mean anything west of Hermiston Gait. ;)

I hope david murray does go and they're left struggling at the bottom half of the table. You'll see a lot more people supporting they're local teams since 50% of rangers fans are glory hunters.

In a statement from campaigners, areas of concern highlighted include the side winning "only two league titles in eight seasons" and "only two cups in the last three full seasons".

Pffft! Gloryhunting just ain?t what it used to be...

winston churchill

classic interview with some fans rep on radio scotland.

clubs know we are skint ,so they are offering stupid money for our players.

weegies and irony:rolleyes:

loveofthegame

**** them, deserve everything they get. I can't begin to imagine how much Murray has pumped into der Hun but it must be an absolute fortune. Ungrateful *******s.

Loving watching them squirm at the moment.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/fiver/0,,415657,00.html

Following the lead of the 'Careful now!' and 'Down with this sort of thing!' placard protest they saw on Father Ted, Pope's O'Rangers fans have launched the 'we deserve better' campaign in which they demand an immediate change of direction at Ibrox. A statement released by the group claimed that supporters have been reduced to "almost 'social pariah' status through a failure to challenge those seeking to link [O'Rangers] with sectarianism." Almost?

Pffft! Gloryhunting just ain?t what it used to be...

In fairness, if Hibs are better than us for, oooh, as much as half a season, this place tends to be in tumult. Rangers' great rivals have been dominant for almost a decade - and the situation seems to be getting worse. It's highly amusing, but must be unbearable for that lot.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Just seen it myself!! I don't think they realise how lucky they are.

I heard an interview with David Murray after Cuellar left when people were on his case. He said then that he would listen to any serious offer for the club if he thought the new owners could bring the club on. He then went on to say lots of crazy people keep talking about take over's etc. but nothing official has ever happened. In other words put up, or shut up!!

I think glory hunters sums it up quite well. I'm almost getting some respect for Hibs fan's!!! :108years::laugh:

funny how the currents where happy with there lot 2/3 weeks before the end of last season, 1 league cup in the bag, in the final of the scottish and Uefa cup and leading the tims in the league, all up for the quad and walt to be knighted, everyone happy and ramming it down our throats! roll on 8 months and they now say that they've not been happy for nearly 10 years!! GTF

ungrateful unwashed glory hunting gits :laugh:

alwaysthereinspirit
classic interview with some fans rep on radio scotland.

clubs know we are skint ,so they are offering stupid money for our players.

weegies and irony:rolleyes:

Hearts should release a statement that we're monitoring the situation at Ipox and are ready to make bids for unnamed "stars" any day.

Spoilt bar stewards.

Thanks again Dad for making me a Jambo.

I hope david murray does go and they're left struggling at the bottom half of the table. You'll see a lot more people supporting they're local teams since 50% of rangers fans are glory hunters.

I wonder if David Murray knows that there is a potential buyer here ? I'm sure the plumber is still looking for a club ?

The follow follow brigade would ecstatic :laugh:

PresidentRomanov

The Rangers FC supporters, are behaving exactly the same, as the majority on here were last summer :)

The only difference is, they haven't stopped going to support their team, like many on here did :mad:

alwaysthereinspirit
The Rangers FC supporters, are behaving exactly the same, as the majority on here were last summer :)

The only difference is, they haven't stopped going to support their team, like many on here did :mad:

Not quite.

I also just added you to my ignore list.

It's for the best.

PresidentRomanov
Not quite.

I also just added you to my ignore list.

It's for the best.

Were the majority on here not wanting a new owner last summer, because things weren't going as well as they were?

I must have imagined it :mw_rolleyes:

It is a pretty valid point, tbf.

I seem to remember a lot of people claiming they wouldn't be back.

We've really missed those punters.

PresidentRomanov
It is a pretty valid point, tbf.

I seem to remember a lot of people claiming they wouldn't be back.

We've really missed those punters.

Not only claiming they wouldn't be back, but bragging about it, and actually going as far as saying that the supporters who did stick by the club, were mugs :mad:

There's still a few even now, who still maintain they won't put another penny into the club while Mr Romanov is still there - although they only surface when we've lost a couple of games :)

IMO, they're actually worse then the Rangers FC supporters, at least the Rangers FC supporters aren't seeking to harm their clubs finances even further, as certain so called Hearts supporters were/are :mad:

unfortunately some punters will only follow a winning team and are never content with there lot :mad:

Thats maybe so but if they were on the same points as us or less and stuck like that for a season or to and even maybe finnishing outside the top 6 the Gloryhunters would disappear just like before away down to 15 000 - 25 000 At the moment they`re only 5 pts from top and if we were in that position we would have full houses to.The difference is we hope to win each week they think its there god given right to win each week.;)

Miller Jambo 60
Thats maybe so but if they were on the same points as us or less and stuck like that for a season or to and even maybe finnishing outside the top 6 the Gloryhunters would disappear just like before away down to 15 000 - 25 000 At the moment they`re only 5 pts from top and if we were in that position we would have full houses to.The difference is we hope to win each week they think its there god given right to win each week.;)

Remember they had a home gate of about 6000 in the 70s.

they are a spent force.

will never be back at Ibrox after a wee smell was threating to cut my throat:eek:

I was kaking it, not ,would have tied him in knots.

I`m lovin all there fans greetin its funny as f--- . Hope they`re goin to get a taste of what other clubs have to put up with year on year out they pinch the best of talent from clubs so lets hope that its time that clubs are goin to pinch they`re players now hee! hee! they`re doomed:laugh:

PresidentRomanov

they are a spent force.

will never be back at Ibrox after a wee smell was threating to cut my throat:eek:

Don't take this the wrong way "Dougstar" but you seem a right fearty :)

King of the North

Aye.. they are a great bunch of chaps. :eek:

PresidentRomanov
Aye.. they are a great bunch of chaps. :eek:

Not really, just pointing out the irony of them getting laughed at on here, for crying because things aren't going as they'd like :)

King of the North

Following the lead of the 'Careful now!' and 'Down with this sort of thing!' placard protest they saw on Father Ted, Pope's O'Rangers fans have launched the 'we deserve better' campaign in which they demand an immediate change of direction at Ibrox. A statement released by the group claimed that supporters have been reduced to "almost 'social pariah' status through a failure to challenge those seeking to link [O'Rangers] with sectarianism." Almost?

Those seeking to link Rangers with sectarianism.... imagine that :laugh:

What a triumph for basic human decency to see Rankjers in dissaray. We deserve better? There are many options as to what Rangers fans actually do deserve, every last one of them. Subhuman vermin, to a man, woman and child.

It's like watching the fall of the third reich. Brilliant.

PresidentRomanov
Those seeking to link Rangers with sectarianism.... imagine that :laugh:

What a triumph for basic human decency to see Rankjers in dissaray. We deserve better? There are many options as to what Rangers fans actually do deserve, every last one of them. Subhuman vermin, to a man, woman and child.

It's like watching the fall of the third reich. Brilliant.

After reading that, you sound like you'd be rather suited to the third reich.

King of the North
After reading that, you sound like you'd be rather suited to the third reich.

???

What a bizarre statement.

I am just enjoying the imminent demise of an institution built on hatred, bigotry and intolerance. To be anti Rangers is to be on the side of basic human decency - you must always bear that in mind.

Anyway, I'm still basking in a warm post-derby glow so I can't be bothered to get into a discussion with Rangers sympathisers. Life is too short.

Have a nice day.

PresidentRomanov
???

What a bizarre statement.

I am just enjoying the imminent demise of an institution built on hatred, bigotry and intolerance. To be anti Rangers is to be on the side of basic human decency - you must always bear that in mind.

Anyway, I'm still basking in a warm post-derby glow so I can't be bothered to get into a discussion with Rangers sympathisers. Life is too short.

Have a nice day.

Same here, did you enjoy your visit to easter Road as much as I did :)

I love the fact that they're now experts on strategic vision as well as everything else connected with running a football club. Their mission statementy nonsense thing was hardly the work of a great thinker and they've gone out of their way to lay down this gauntlet, presumably in the hope that it might effect change, and all they're going to receive is answers to the questions they posed.

If I was Murray, I'd be issuing a statement in response to the points they made showing exactly where the money has been spent, how the fans have done their fair share of letting down the club and which individuals in particular deserve to be the focus of their ire. Could make excellent reading, and even better entertainment for the rest of us... :biggrin:

Charlie-Brown

The Rangers Trust guy on Sportsound last night used the words 'amatuerish' 'embarrassing' 'shambles' 'repeated management failures' 'poor scouting' 'wasteful spending' etc etc - reminded me of a few on here. :)

Commander Harris

careful.gif

They do kind of have a point. For the amount of money the supporters have pumped into the club the return in terms of silverware is pretty poor TBH. If it was Hearts we'd be going mental too.

That said, get it right feckin up them, moaning about being also-rans, welcome to our World you arrogant tosspots.:mad:

As the Rankgers fans get on David Murray's back yet again, bemoaning the fact that they're skint and all the mistakes he's made, do none of them ever think to question the multi millions that Wattie has spent on players that then never get a game. Approx ?18m last summer I think, which is one of the principal reasons they're rooked.

Loads of weeping and wailing about selling Kris "I'm too good for the Scotland bench" Boyd but no thought of the fact that they have another 2 strikers they paid ?4m for never getting a start, not to mention Edu, Beasley et al that don't sniff the team.

What would we give to have 2 strikers worth ?4m for the pair waiting in the wings.

I really feel their pain. :D:D:D:D

Guest Dipped Flake

I just love the state that bigotted institution is in at the moment. It's a hoot to hear all these slavering huns greeting on the tv/radio etc about their poor club, and that's just the reporters....Also great to see our resident hun lovers jumping to their defence, pure comedy gold. :)

they are a spent force.

Doug, your grammar is improving! Hope you get the supervisor job. :)

Archived