lie regarding hibs appeal?

Mr Sifter

i saw a hobo on skankytramps.net the other night saying that the ref reviewed the fletcher sending off at half time, and stood by his decision, thus making an appeal futile. This has also been reported as fact in tonights evening news. My question is this....is this allowed? Are there not procedures to follow? Can the ref have REALLY watched the sending off again, during a half time when he would have other 'routine' matters to deal with? Personally, i think this is bull****. Its a **** poor excuse to get big fat heid off the hook. I mean, if the ref DID break protocol, would the authorities not have something to say about it? Does this mean that how a club deals with a sending off is purely dependant on what ref you happen to have that particular day?

i saw a hobo on skankytramps.net the other night saying that the ref reviewed the fletcher sending off at half time, and stood by his decision, thus making an appeal futile. This has also been reported as fact in tonights evening news. My question is this....is this allowed? Are there not procedures to follow? Can the ref have REALLY watched the sending off again, during a half time when he would have other 'routine' matters to deal with? Personally, i think this is bull****. Its a **** poor excuse to get big fat heid off the hook. I mean, if the ref DID break protocol, would the authorities not have something to say about it? Does this mean that how a club deals with a sending off is purely dependant on what ref you happen to have that particular day?

On the Sky commentary it mentioned that the ref had looked at the incident at half time. I'm not sure it should be allowed though as if the ref realised that he'd dropped a clanger in the first half of a game after watching it at half time here might be the temptation to even things up.

Do you honestly think the SFA will "have something to say about it"?

A referee could take a bung from the home dugout in clear view of the public, kick the other manager in the balls, snort some coke off the ball and suck off the chairman at half time and the SFA would still say nothing.

The ref can look at the footage at half time but it would have no bearing at all on any appeal. Infact he wouldn't even need to mention to anyone if he had looked at the footage.

alwaysthereinspirit

A referee could take a bung from the home dugout in clear view of the public, kick the other manager in the balls, snort some coke off the ball and suck off the chairman at half time and the SFA would still say nothing.

Dont be ridiculous. Of course they'd say something.

"Where's our cut"

"harder next time"

"how much was the 8 ball"

"did you swallow"

I think it has been mentioned in the past that refs have viewed footage of incidents at half time. There is nothing in the rules that state he cannot view it.

BBC also on the highlights reported that the ref had watched the footage at half time, and stood by his decision.

The fatt finn should still be hauled up for his comments re Berra and the ref and continued veiled digs in interviews. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever had Csaba made these comments he would be in front of a disciplinary hearing.

Of Course Csaba would no make comments like these though we have a manager who has more class in his little finger than that fat tub of lard has in his entire body.

i don't care if and when the ref watched it on TV but i would like to know if the demented trout-beast has.

judging by his jabberings about it, i seriously doubt it.

Says in the News that the player himself needs to appeal and that Fletcher looked at the incident on video and decided against it.

Thats a lot to squeeze in to 15 mins. Hope the Chairmans in the mood or the 2nd half will be delayed:)

Thats a lot to squeeze in to 15 mins. Hope the Chairmans in the mood or the 2nd half will be delayed:)

Is that lady referee still bouncing around the lower leagues? or was that in Engerland?

I'm feeling kind of mellow towards the refereeing fraternity just now, basically since they haven't been unduly harsh towards us in our last two games :D

However, where are McVicar and the likes NOW as Mixu's rant surely ought to be worthy of a "throw the book at him' type comment .........or are they only justified when it's Hearts that are deemed to be the bad boys ???:mad:

A few months in Saughton being some big huge 20 stone heefers bitch will soon sort the little ned out

:108years::108years::108years:

Archived