Where will it all end for our reptilian neighbours?

Craigieboy

Where will it end for the Lochend reptilian humanoids?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Where will it end for the Lochend reptilian humanoids?

• They will give Mixu until the end of the season, probobly making a bottom 6 finish
    • They wil buy him out of his contract & get in another cheap diddy
    • The will buy him out of his contract & get in an experienced manager
    • Rod Petrie will break the bank & surprise everybody with a top class manager
    • I couldn't care if they all got the bum aids & died

After the dust has settled a wee bit I was thinking along these lines this morning.

For me there can be only a few options.

DuffJimmy1875
After the dust has settled a wee bit I was thinking along these lines this morning.

What do you mean "where will it all end"??

Hopefully with a victory and performance against a relatively in-form St Mirren side on Saturday (though I reckon we'll be lucky to see 1 out of those 2)

I await with baited breath your list of potential outcomes...........:rolleyes:

Doh, didn't see the poll.

I'll go for fatboy walks, diddy comes in, gets infected with bum aids, starts to talk about flair, has players sold behind his back, finishes bottom six, talks about rebuilding for next season, is constantly embarrassed by his team, hibs go bust as all hobos infected with bum aids in the past turn up as plastic seats hibs can no longer pay any bills or players wages, the methadome is sold by administrators and ends up the way it's been for years as a needle exchange centre :)

:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

They wont change managers in mid-season as that would mean admitting they made a mistake in hiring the fat idiot.

Petrie will simply keep stressing how wonderful the accounts are, and the sheep-like Hibs supporters will continue to be the only football fans in the world who think that having good accounts is more important than having a good team.

Ding Ding! All aboard the gullible bus. Next stop, bottom six.

No.6 ADMINISTRATION , f@nny about in the lower leagues for a further 2 seasons as average crowds peak 2000 , sell easter road and turn it into flats while hibs ground share with spartans for 1 more year then watch them fold like a cheap hooker whos just been punched in the gut from her pimp as they become extinct and confined to the history books.

No.6 ADMINISTRATION , f@nny about in the lower leagues for a further 2 seasons as average crowds peak 2000 , sell easter road and turn it into flats while hibs ground share with spartans for 1 more year then watch them fold like a cheap hooker whos just been punched in the gut from her pimp as they become extinct and confined to the history books.

Like their last BIG cup win:108years::108years::108years:

maroonlegions

I am on the fence on this one about their reptilian possibilities but do feel that he will be given untill the end of the season as Cod Rod will not want to pay him any money to leave before his contract expires.Will trout heid shape shift in to a decent manager, well, time will tell eh.:D:108years:

I'd like to see them go bust then, just when they thought it couldn't get any worse, they all catch bum aids and die. :108years:

If ever there was a need for a multiple answer poll, this was it. :)

I would say that Mixu will be sacked/resign during their bottom six adventure. They will most likely go down the same route with ex players like Michael O'Neil touted for the job.

Guest Vanbasten1874
I'll go for fatboy walks, diddy comes in, gets infected with bum aids, starts to talk about flair, has players sold behind his back, finishes bottom six, talks about rebuilding for next season, is constantly embarrassed by his team, hibs go bust as all hobos infected with bum aids in the past turn up as plastic seats hibs can no longer pay any bills or players wages, the methadome is sold by administrators and ends up the way it's been for years as a needle exchange centre :)

:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

Already voted for bum aids but prefer this scenario without the going bust bit !! Well they have been providing us jambos with comedy gold nigh on 130yrs where else could we get that..

Guest Vanbasten1874
If ever there was a need for a multiple answer poll, this was it. :)

I would say that Mixu will be sacked/resign during their bottom six adventure. They will most likely go down the same route with ex players like Michael O'Neil touted for the job.

Should that no read TROUTED for the job.

prefer this scenario without the going bust bit !!

Seeing them go bust would be the ultimate victory. I'd love it if they were erased from the face of the planet. :)

Guest Vanbasten1874
Seeing them go bust would be the ultimate victory. I'd love it if they were erased from the face of the planet. :)

Yeah but just think there would be no more days like sunday to enjoy , no more special moments like the 4-0 semi , no more makalamity , it would too much to give up for me !

Yeah but just think there would be no more days like sunday to enjoy , no more special moments like the 4-0 semi , no more makalamity , it would too much to give up for me !

Get were your coming from mate but they want us shut down so much i would take great pleasure in them going paps up it not like there a threat to our dominance of them so get them shut doon and let,s worry about trying to challenge the bigot brothers the sheeite rankers are in at the moment we should aim for them first.

Toxteth O'Grady

Option 5 for me:laugh:

I heard today from a fairly decent source (someone who knows a Hobo players Mum) that Mixu is not respected by the players, they have no faith in his selections or tactics and think he is an erse.

Mixu will become a god in Gorgie if he takes them down to the 1st division, a bigger legend than Flank Sousee.:108years:

Archived