Chick Summoned by Murray

132goals1958

According to today?s Scotsman, there was a report on BBC Scotland last night that Rangers were about to go in to Administration. So incensed was David Murray, that the bold Chick was sought out by an Ibrox PRO. and summoned to the pavilion. Apparently he was then made known of the chairman?s displeasure. Wish that episode would appear on you tube

I wonder if they had that really angry sex you read about?

Buffalo Bill

Second thoughts then, wouldn,t want to see that on you tube.

I wonder if they had that really angry sex you read about?

Buffalo Bill

Maybe you do, mate ...

Also, do you read about sex with a double amputee?

(eeurgh)

Ally Mcoist never done much to calm fears...

When asked about the administration rumour;

I spoke to the chairman and the administration thing wasnt even mentioned (so there is a thing), in fact, the only thing we spoke about was football.

i listened to this story unfold last night during the commentery of the sheep game. The whole of half time was taken up with chic spelling out that he had not started this administration rumour. At least 3 or 4 times he wanted to 'make it clear' it was nothing to do with him. He really did go out his way to ensure he was given no blame at all. He went on to say it was not the bbc's style to start rumours.....apart from the day we never paid the players and a bbc reporter was live outside tynecastle making comparisons with gretna that is....

I heard a rumour that things were that bad at Ibrox that David Murray was considering a offer from Heather McCartney who wanted to buy one of his legs.

The Rangers fans do like to complain. I remeber before xmas when they were complaining about the BBC and one of their gripes was a news reader smiled when reading that Rangers had lost a game / got knocked out of the cup. Or when an actor in corrie said he would never support Rangers! :laugh: :laugh:

The statement lists areas in which he says supporters are concerned with and want explanations and they are as follows;

- Only 2 league titles in 8 seasons

- Only 2 cups won in last 3 full seasons

- Losing to the worst European opponents faced since Valletta in 1983

- A state of the art training facility, yet no advancements in technique or set plays

- No discernible strategic vision, either on or off the pitch

- No long-term transfer or team-building plan

- Only two youth players (McGregor and Hutton) of genuine quality produced in the last decade

- Selling first team players to cover losses previously made on fringe players

- Consistent failure to move fringe players on for reasonable transfer fees

- Lucrative pay-offs for failed players - Failure to profit from our most lucrative ever season

- Failure to engage with or interact with the support in any meaningful way

- Treating Rangers fans with disdain as customers instead of valuing and working with them as supporters and part of the Rangers family

- Inability to either attract inward investment, or to convince fans to invest in any meaningful way

- Reduction in the status of our club from leading football force in the land, to almost social pariah status through a failure to challenge those seeking to link Rangers with sectarianism

- A PR operation which only acts when senior club figures are personally criticised and all too often fails to defend the Rangers support

- Fan morale lower than at any time in the past 24 years

Boo fecking hoo!

Thats it mate, top of there list! love it!

baw bags.

I do hope this doesn't spoil my bigotted mini hun rep that I have on here:laugh::mw_rolleyes:

I do hope this doesn't spoil my bigotted mini hun rep that I have on here:laugh::mw_rolleyes:

Nah... no chance of that, not with the David Murray and Walter Smith Tattoo you have on your back.

Nah... no chance of that, not with the David Murray and Walter Smith Tattoo you have on your back.

Sneaky pervert, have you been watching me in the shower:eek:

Sneaky pervert, have you been watching me in the shower:eek:

I thought i was the only one on jkb to have seen you in the scud! I thought i was special ya tart ha ha

Nah.... Chick Young had it as an exclusive last night.

That's alright then. Chico has got "Speedbump was here" as a tramp stamp:laugh::laugh:

I thought i was the only one on jkb to have seen you in the scud! I thought i was special ya tart ha ha

You're the only one that has climed through my bedroom window though:108years:

Hagar the Horrible

The meeting went like this

Inside a hollowed out volcano SDM stroking a white persian cat, CY putting on a gimp mask.

CY: It's me the chickmister which is me and I am here

SDM: Why have you been spreading true rumours about us going into Admin?

CY: Yeh but no but yeh but no but, ho,ho ho, I was only repeating Jim Trainer?

SDM: You know the rules no bad press about Rangers

CY: sorry sir it wont happen again I will ensure nobody breaks the party line, I will lodge a complaint

SDM: NO just complain to the lodge.

SDM: Now bend over and take your beating

CY: Ouch, please sir may i have another? Ouch, please sir may i have another?, Ouch, please sir may i have another?, Ouch, please sir may i have another?, Ouch, please sir may i have another?, Ouch, please sir may i have another?, Ouch, please sir may i have another?. Ouch, please sir may i have another?, Ouch, please sir may i have another?, Ouch, please sir may i have another?

Headin' in or oot?

In, on the morning of the 98 cup final. The bugger managed to wake up the whole house by singing hello hello at the top of his voice. He's no cat burgler:laugh:

I read somewhere not so long agao about Murrays finances, not just Rangers but his Murray International group. I don't have all the figures and can't remember where i read it but basically bottom line was Murray International was Insolvent, there net losses were more than net income by the tune of some 200million. This is only going to get worse for them, I think we are now seeing the credit crunch taking a firm grip on Murray and his wallet.

It's no secret he has been trying to offload Rangers for the past 3-4 years, he is on record saying so himself, but in this climate who has a spare 100million to buy an SPL club? far too long Rangers have outlived within their means and piggy backed on Murrays wallet. You could say for the last 20 years they have done so, whilst it is not deniable they have the fan base and merchandising and advertising income that is not enough to sustain the levels of transfer fees and wages they are paying out. (Someone said the other day the wages for their second team players not regular first team players is around 130,000 per week on its own) Thres nearly 7million for a start. Just for wages for players who are not even playing. Go into the first team and start including the really high earners and it is much much more. Ferguson for eg, 32k a week, and thats even before win bonuses etc are paid. Figures like these for an SPl are just ludicrous, Rangers are now paying for their greed over the last 20 years. They have raped and pillaged everything in Scottish football in the quest to become number 1. and whilst it was achieved for a considerable time it was never going to last forever.

Celtic went through the hard times at the expense of Rangers dominance, that is now paying off, however we are still witnessing the worst OF teams in Scotland for a very long time. What both the OF need to realise and should have done a long time ago is they have lowered the standard of the SPL and its marketability due to thie duopoly. We can't get the money for advertising and TV revenue due to no interest unless it is when they play each other. We could never and will never be able to demand the kind of revenue the EPL, La Liga, Serie A etc can command but With a healthy league and competition we could certainly demand a lot more than we do get, distributed evenly amongst each team this will improve the quality giving more competition thus when reviewing TV rights again even bigger deals can be achieved and so on and so on. The Of have strangled football in Scotland and at the end of the day have only hindered themselves, a good quality League with competition improves teams and players, and this would benefit them when they play in Europe and other clubs in Europe.

Francis Albert
With a healthy league and competition we could certainly demand a lot more than we do get, distributed evenly amongst each team this will improve the quality giving more competition thus when reviewing TV rights again even bigger deals can be achieved and so on and so on. The Of have strangled football in Scotland and at the end of the day have only hindered themselves, a good quality League with competition improves teams and players, and this would benefit them when they play in Europe and other clubs in Europe.

Agreed. One of the most remarkable things about the 2005/06 season is that Hearts games were for a while averaging bigger viewing figures on Setanta than OF games.

Agreed. One of the most remarkable things about the 2005/06 season is that Hearts games were for a while averaging bigger viewing figures on Setanta than OF games.

Exactly, I didnt go into that in my original post, but the interest in Scottish Football season 2005/06 was amazing, people up and down the UK were speaking about it, news channels down south were speaking about it, and even into Europe. That one season alone proved what a good competative league in this country could achieve.

One of the criticisms levelled at "Rangers FC" by the supporters' group:

- A PR operation which only acts when senior club figures are personally criticised and all too often fails to defend the Rangers support

You'd have to be Max Clifford, Alastair Campbell and Goebbels rolled into one to launch a successful defence of those Neanderthals.

Hearts Heritage

Reduction in the status of our club from leading football force in the land, to almost social pariah status through a failure to challenge those seeking to link Rangers with sectarianism

PMSL

One of the criticisms levelled at "Rangers FC" by the supporters' group:

You'd have to be Max Clifford, Alastair Campbell and Goebbels rolled into one to launch a successful defence of those Neanderthals.

lets hope no such operation is launched it usually runs along the lines of hearts are worse (and we are not )

According to today?s Scotsman, there was a report on BBC Scotland last night that Rangers were about to go in to Administration. So incensed was David Murray, that the bold Chick was sought out by an Ibrox PRO. and summoned to the pavilion. Apparently he was then made known of the chairman?s displeasure. Wish that episode would appear on you tube

Just goes to prove what I've been saying for ages, there is no anti-Hearts war being waged in the media. Rangers are just as vulnerable to administration rumours if there is information to suggest so. That is the nature of the media and the work that they are paid to do.

The headlines about our wages fiasco were inevitable because we caused the story and nothing said was not true. The "red tops" will put a slightly different spin on the facts but again that is what they are for...to appeal to a certain section of the population. Contrary to over simplistic opinions...the media nowadays are very careful about being sure of their facts before going to press.

So, hopefully now we can end the analysis of every word spoken and written about us in the media because recently, with the paranoid rantings from some on here, I thought I was on a Celtic fans forum.

Exactly, I didnt go into that in my original post, but the interest in Scottish Football season 2005/06 was amazing, people up and down the UK were speaking about it, news channels down south were speaking about it, and even into Europe. That one season alone proved what a good competative league in this country could achieve.

I was in Tenerife at the start of September 2005 and the amount of English people that spoke to me with genuine interest and excitement about what we were doing was phenomenal. We had players such as Fyssas, Jankauskas and a Czech midfielder who had scored in seven consecutive league games.

I believe the only way we can have a more competetive league in Scotland is a weakening of the Old Firm as opposed to a strengthening of any team outwith. Looking at how poor Rangers have been this season it looks like that's starting to happen.

Just goes to prove what I've been saying for ages, there is no anti-Hearts war being waged in the media. Rangers are just as vulnerable to administration rumours if there is information to suggest so. That is the nature of the media and the work that they are paid to do.

The headlines about our wages fiasco were inevitable because we caused the story and nothing said was not true. The "red tops" will put a slightly different spin on the facts but again that is what they are for...to appeal to a certain section of the population. Contrary to over simplistic opinions...the media nowadays are very careful about being sure of their facts before going to press.

So, hopefully now we can end the analysis of every word spoken and written about us in the media because recently, with the paranoid rantings from some on here, I thought I was on a Celtic fans forum.

Really? Is that why certain of the more infamous rags are regularly dragged through the courts and land up having to pay substantial damages? The media especially the written media don't really care what the write as long as it sells newspapers. Veracity is a stranger to most journalists working in the sector.

Weegies?

Archived