Ayia Napa

Guest Anderson1990

Guest Anderson1990

has anyone been to Ayia Napa before?

me and 8 mates r going this summer probably so was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it?

clubs/bars cheap? any bad things about the place?

cheers

has anyone been to Ayia Napa before?

me and 8 mates r going this summer probably so was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it?

clubs/bars cheap? any bad things about the place?

cheers

Was there last summer.

Clubs are very expensive. Bars are ok, but not the cheapest, best getting loaded in your room first with bev from the suermarkets.

We met a few arsehoes there, but if you stick togetehr in a group you'll be fine. It is a good place for clubs, and the weather is great.

Where you staying?

It a very good holiday overall. :thumb:

Slick21 (I hope it ok to mention him without him having posted:o) was a huge help to me before (and after) we went.

I went 2 summers ago with my mates,

if your are looking to go out to dingy pubs and clubs every night, have a good laugh and pull birds....its brilliant.

If you are looking for the ultimate clubbing experience, classy restraunts and nice trendy bars, not the place for you.

I loved it! :laugh:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I went 2 summers ago with my mates,

if your are looking to go out to dingy pubs and clubs every night, have a good laugh and pull birds....its brilliant.

If you are looking for the ultimate clubbing experience, classy restraunts and nice trendy bars, not the place for you.

I loved it! :laugh:

Agreed. I went 2 years on the trot (2001 and 2002) and thought it was brillant. Not exactly Ibiza when it comes to clubs but a great place to go none the less.

The weather was outstanding when we were there the first year. Topped 40 degrees - it was scorchio!!!!

Archived