Neil Chuck Berry 2..............

Debut 4

Wouldn`t you have just loved someone like him in derbies these days to sort out overated, billy big boots , i`m the man characters like Rearend?

I looked at that pitch on Sunday and every time Ratboy caught my eye even more hatred engulfed me. Just cannot stand the guy, with 01 on his back and swaggering about like he`s the man i thought back to the days of Berry and Kenny Black, Walter Kidd and what they would have done to "upset" the little scrote.

The guy is a loser. The Hobos give him all the adulation and he gives feck all back to them. Cannae stand players or people like that and he deserves feck all from the game. :108years:

At least he would have been a bit more sly compared to Fletcher. Actually maybe not thinking back to that tackle on Paul Wright! Class!

I said it at the time he re-signed for Hibs that the '01' shirt was a big mistake.

Funny how it took a guy 50 numbers lower down the list to show him how to do it.

Riordan, once potentially a great player, now smacks of misplaced arrogance and I predict that he will split the ER dressing room if he hasn't already done so.

Buffalo Bill

I P Knightley

Is there a youtube anywhere with Berry et al dishing out their stuff? Would love to have it as part of my sons' education.

I'm just so happy that we didn't sign him (and even better that he signed for hibs now that he's been found out!). He is a repulsive little tink and I wouldn't want him anywhere near a maroon shirt. A player with undoubted talent but wasted by the wrong move and his terrible attitude.

Archived