Will the credit crunch hit hearts hard.?

Guest gorgie kev

know with the credit crunch and that , how the banks arnt loaning anymore monny out, do u think this will effect hearts alot because i just lost my job because the bank would'nt loan us 5 million and 5 million isnt alot in football.

What's your opinion.?

dear dear .... don't know whether you're trying to talk in text mode, or just plain daft

know with the credit crunch and that , how the banks arnt loaning anymore monny out, do u think this will effect hearts alot because i just lost my job because the bank would'nt loan us 5 million and 5 million isnt alot in football.

What's your opinion.?

humour me...what was your job and why did they need 5 milllion

What's your opinion.?

No

:smell_hobo:

know with the credit crunch and that , how the banks arnt loaning anymore money out, do u think this will effect hearts alot because i just lost my job because the bank wouldn't loan us 5 million and 5 million isn't alot in football.

What's your opinion.?

:smell_hobo: naff off back to Lochend and concentrate on fat Finnish people.:108years:

PS i fixed your spelling mistakes as best the spell check would allow but some of your words are so far of the mark even spell check will not fix.:D

Av been a hearts fan for 8 years now so am not a hobo, a was just wanting some quality replys , not silly inmature ones.

So how old are you now? 12?

no am 14 nearly 15

Im surprised that the bank wouldnt lend Ahmed's corner shop 5 million

Whyever not:laugh:

What's your opinion.?

Correct ?4m isn't a lot in football. However it is to me. So if your business has a turnover of ?20m then you may get a ?5m loan. I your business has a ?500k turnover you wont get the loan.

It isn't rocket science bud.

Yes when i said *us* it meant the bisness, obviously there no going to just give me that, thats so thick and stupid to even think that, it was the BISNESS.

And I'm talking about the bisness! Who did you work for? ICI? Dell? Or Spar. I know it wasn't a loan for you personally. Am no fick!

Yes when i said *us* it meant the bisness, obviously there no going to just give me that, thats so thick and stupid to even think that, it was the BISNESS.

Your clearly a hobo

No jambo would be so stupid:laugh:

You have a job and the bank wouldnt lend you 5 mil. Shocker. Hard being 14 eh.

He is nearly 15 though. Puberty can be a bitch.

He is nearly 15 though. Puberty can be a bitch.

All the chugging is messing with his brain:eek::laugh:

Thats off topic of what bisiness i worked for, were talking about how do we think credit crunch will effect hearts etc, Because weres our new stadium eh, you never hear a word about that.

Sorry I can't argue with that.

I doubt anyone could.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Would love to see your BISNESS plan! :108years:

Guest gorgie kev
Potentially the best thread ever.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is his post count higher than his age?

:108years::108years:

Definate Hobo

awhhhh Kev you're a meanie!!

I think you spend way too much time sharpening your claws in rubbish chat rooms :tongue:

Just a thought ;)

K...

:108years:

Daydream Believer

But you said you became worried about Hearts when you realised that your business was declined a ?5M loan.

Given that you're 14 and without meaning any offence, you don't come across as a child prodigy, we have to assume that you were delivering papers.

If it put's your mind at rest I can assure you that the corner shop was never going to recieve a ?5M loan, regardless of the credit crunch.

portobellojambo1
no am 14 nearly 15

A 14 year old that just lost his job, and whose employer got turned down for a loan of ?5 million. What the feck is this country turning into.

And what the hell are you still doing at skl, which I assume is spangle talk for school, at 11:07 at night. What skl are you at, HMP Saughton.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I am at *skl*, actally. :Funny-Post:

Your username is almost 'Jakester'.

But, to me, it sounds like 'bellend".

looks to me like the little hobos invited a few of his trampy pals over to look at his "pure mental likes" thread

keep going mate your shi*e at this you have allready made a ball's up of this by lien saying your working and that when your only 14 or 15 so sshhh bye bye can you punt him?? and as for me only having a few post's i had one before but it would not let me back on!

Your so dumb that your on the wrong site, this is a site for hearts supporters, a think you need to take ur ass back to hibs.net were you belong you homo hobo :108years::108years::108years::laugh:

:108years::108years::108years:Got it ****** ha you are a rite fa**y! jukester hoboster

ohhh dear its been a while since we had dual personalities on jkb...

might be fun?

Archived