Chris Boyd or Fernando Torres ?

Munch

Who is the better goal scorer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the better goal scorer?

• Boyd
    • Torres

Ewan Cameron spouting of on real radio that Boyd is a better goalscorer than Fernando Torres.

you could not make it up ? the worst of it is he is serious.:108years:

He almost pulled himself back to normality yesterday but he couldn't keep it up for 2 days in a row.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

EC: I'm gonna say tonight that Boyd is better than Torres. That should get a few temperatures up, get a few calls.

Producer: Dinnae be daft, Ewen. Nobody's gonna take that seriously. They'll see right through it.

EC: Bet you a tenner.

Producer: Done.

Isn't this just him regurgitating what John Hartson said the other day.

The man knows the square root of 0 about football.

EC: I'm gonna say tonight that Boyd is better than Torres. That should get a few temperatures up, get a few calls.

Producer: Dinnae be daft, Ewen. Nobody's gonna take that seriously. They'll see right through it.

EC: Bet you a tenner.

Producer: Done.

It's an easy way to boost his wages.

Commander Harris

IIRC 10 of boyd's 20 goals have come against either Inverness or Hamilton.

he hasn't scored against Celtic, his only goal against us was from the spot in the 90th minute and he rarely scores from open play against top six teams.

He's the kind of player that will score goals when his team are dominating lesser teams, but if there's a close game and chances are few and far between, he's not going to give you much and playing a more creative player is probably the safer bet.

In fairness (I know ec can be a ******) he started it off by quoting what John Hartson has seemingly said in an interview or newspaper.

Ewan Cameron spouting of on real radio that Boyd is a better goalscorer than Fernando Torres.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now Carlton Cole or Christian Nade.....:tongue:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now Carlton Cole or Christian Nade.....:tongue:

That's not even an arguement. CC is knickers.

In fairness (I know ec can be a ******) he started it off by quoting what John Hartson has seemingly said in an interview or newspaper.

I'm not sure when i heard such an idiotic rant of a statement i switched the show off.:108years:

HAhaha quality.

Put JT+T on the spot.

JR or Kris Boyd.

Oh how he squirmed.

Had to justify to himself and the listeners how much of a Hearts fan he was...

That show is so bad, Andy Devlin and Ewen are like 2 kids, they could only giggle and laugh more like kids if they were allowed to say boobies and willys....

alwaysthereinspirit

Boyd is an overated wee $#!t head who will be found out just like McCoist was when he moved down South. He'll get fewer chances down there and wont be able to con refs as easy or foul defenders. Hope he fails miserably if he goes.

As per the Real Radio phone debate.

Who is the better goal scorer?

Lets see if Ewen will add this poll result to his tally.

This poll makes me really embarassed to reside in the same country as any clown who thinks Boyd is a better striker than Torres.

Incredible how many flids are in this no mark diddy wee country.

Ah crap, should have made the poll transparent, see who voted for Boyd...

Mods....any way of changing it?

That's not even an arguement. CC is knickers.

Not anymore he's not. He's went and done a Dennis Wyness. He's suddenly great. He's changin his name to Carlton Goal

4 goals in 4 games. Torres couldn't score in a Cardiff Club at the moment, (Okay, that's only cos rantin Raf won't play him):laugh:

Not that it matters much, but the actual debate was about who is the better poacher, as in who would score the most goals. Not who the best player was, which everyone including EC said was Torres by a country mile and more.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Brilliant.

Got the telly on and i expect the best striker in the world to be scoring 5 or 6 in his last game before Barca or Birmingham snatch him away from the unwilling sellers.

Arf Arf Arf

Not that it matters much, but the actual debate was about who is the better poacher, as in who would score the most goals. Not who the best player was, which everyone including EC said was Torres by a country mile and more.

The ONLY areas where Boyd is better than Torres is in 'being a chav *****' and 'being entirely up himself'.

the show's a joke, sometimes listen to it for the odd 10-15 minutes in the car but have to switch off.

Boyd misses as many as he scores and is a lazy barman, i'd rather have the fat Aussie from darkheed.

The ONLY areas where Boyd is better than Torres is in 'being a chav *****' and 'being entirely up himself'.

Im not disagreeing with you or the Fact Torres is by far a better all rounf player than boyd etc etc etc.

Merely pointing out what the actual debate was about and who it was that started the debate off, ie it was based on comments John Hartson made that Boyd would score more goals than Torres, he is a more natural penalty box striker, and this debate was carried onto that show. Now as i said before EC can be a total ****** at times however he has a show which is his livlihood he knew 90 odd percent of people would say Torres so is there not a chance he maybe said boyd to drum up the interest and create the debate? I listened to some of it hoping that fat clown would be on tonight after his bottle crashed yesterday, and they were actually laughing and cheering sarcastically when anyone said Boyd.

The guy needs his head examined i dont know who he is watching but Torres is a much better player hands down

Not entirely true. "Remaining almost completely stationary" is a huge parts of Boyd's game plan. Only those statue actor phannies that spring up during the festival are more accomplished at it.

Cannot believe anyone could even mention that ****** from the SPL in the same sentence as Mr Torres. Mr Torres is the best striker in the world and has already shown so in only about 7months of the past year due to injuries.

Pretty sure Mr Torres would do rather well if he were to play in the SPL.....:rolleyes:

Hell, cannot believe that I am replying about this.....:o

northfieldhearts

What a total bawsack. What next - Zidane or Zemamma, Messi or Mole. He is a total tube - he should have been getting ripped into the hobos for a 2nd night.

IIRC 10 of boyd's 20 goals have come against either Inverness or Hamilton.

he hasn't scored against Celtic, his only goal against us was from the spot in the 90th minute and he rarely scores from open play against top six teams.

He's the kind of player that will score goals when his team are dominating lesser teams, but if there's a close game and chances are few and far between, he's not going to give you much and playing a more creative player is probably the safer bet.

Well said mate.. Boyd is playing in a **** poor league and torres is playing in one of the best leagues in the world, there a major diffrence in standers of the english and scottish leagues..

If boyd was really that good, dont you think teams like Man Utd, Liverpool,arsenal etc would be after him for his signature??

Plus torres has been out injured quiete alot this season so hasnt really been able to keep up his form. He was **** hott last season for liverpool.. In his 1st season at liverpool he played 43 games and scored 29 goals, which is pretty impresive for your 1st season..

Kris boyd your a ******!

The Old Tolbooth

Torres, scoring regularly against the Arsenals, manures, Chelsea's, and even scored a winner in the European Championships final for Spain.

Kris Boyd hasn't even scored against smeltic yet! Even Austin Mcann and Chesney have bloody well done that!!!

You put Torres in a half decent team up here...he wins u the league!!!

You put Boyd in a half decent team...the team is still only half decent!

just my thoughts haha :)

Boyd 20 - 30 goals in the SPL

Torres 40 - 50 goals in the SPL

Boyd 10 - 15 goals in EPL

Torres 20 - 30 goals in EPL ( in his first season!)

Hmm which one is better?

Archived