Feel Good factor

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Is it not just simply magic that KB is ,just now such a happy place to view and post on, what a difference a good seeing to over the hobos does for this place.I wish the team could get more wins every week.Ok it does have the added spice of a big cup win over the flumps in their own hovel but i have had personally a joy to read most of the threads and sheer elation of jambos on here ,LONG MAY IT CONTINUE.:108::walk_man::flag2::flag1::welldone::flagwave:

Guest jambomickey
Is it not just simply magic that KB is ,just now such a happy place to view and post on, what a difference a good seeing to over the hobos does for this place.I wish the team could get more wins every week.Ok it does have the added spice of a big cup win over the flumps in their own hovel but i have had personally a joy to read most of the threads and sheer elation of jambos on here ,LONG MAY IT CONTINUE.:108::walk_man::flag2::flag1::welldone::flagwave:

there's been more positives than negatives this season and that will continue as long as vlad doesn't do his usual sacking or interference rubbish

Archived