Hobo Fascinating inside info.

Munch

My source is direct from a mate who works at Fester Road, i have just been told.

There is nothing wrong with Ma Calamity, he just did not want to go down to the Hearts end.

Dean Shields not injured he has had a bust up with the other players big time.

Rat Boy is overweight as he has not been training and they have admitted it was a mistake to bring him back as he is a complete " nutter "

Fat Finn has completely lost the dressing room, and JJ Was only brought to the club as he is the Fatt Finns best mate.

The new goalkeeper is called THE MAD MONK off his head, he speaks very little English.

I cant reveal my sources name for obvious reasons, last thing he said was watch this space as regards the Fat Finn, his coat is on a very shaky peg.:108years:

My source is direct from a mate who works at Fester Road, i have just been told.

There is nothing wrong with Ma Calamity, he just did not want to go down to the Hearts end.

Rat Boy is overweight as he has not been training and they have admitted it was a mistake to bring him back as he is a complete " nutter "

Fat Finn has completely lost the dressing room, and JJ Was only brought to the club as he is the Fatt Finns best mate.

The new goalkeeper is called THE MAD MONK off his head, he speaks very little English.

I cant reveal my sources name for obvious reasons, last thing he said was watch this space as regards the Fat Finn, his coat is on a very shaky peg.:108years:

Don't know who your source is and as you say you cant say, however Nothing on that list is really new its what many have suspected anyway with exception of the Sheils comment,(Not trying to rubbish it or put it down by the way) Myself and others thought he was maybe heading out the door thats why was no-where to be seen at the weekend.

Great to highlight these issues though makes great reading :108years::108years:

Hibs in canny afford guid pegs shock!

Petrie's unbelievable!!

Don't know who your source is and as you say you cant say, however Nothing on that list is really new its what many have suspected anyway with exception of the Sheils comment,(Not trying to rubbish it or put it down by the way) Myself and others thought he was maybe heading out the door thats why was no-where to be seen at the weekend.

Great to highlight these issues though makes great reading :108years::108years:

i was also surprised as regards the Shilds bit, i mentioned to him that the papers are saying he has an on going injury, my mate said that was a load of s - - - e, he is heading for the exit door though.:108years:

My favourite's the Ma-Kalambay one. As the commentator of the highlights said, why on earth would he take the goal-kick if he was injured?

Really gutted he never came to our end, though; we would have given him total hell. Can't blame the big clown actually.

My favourite's the Ma-Kalambay one. As the commentator of the highlights said, why on earth would he take the goal-kick if he was injured?

Really gutted he never came to our end, though; we would have given him total hell. Can't blame the big clown actually.

So we had to settle for the MAD MONK Who probably did not undestand any of the abuse he got.:108years:

If that is true, then I suspect that the SFA will introduce a rule preventing us from winding up opposition players, and who could blame them? :rolleyes:

Is it just me or did anybody else get a wee glow inside reading the makalamity bit am mean to intimadate a 6ft odd pro footballer just shows you what good voice we where in on sunday:108years::108years::108years:

Tynecastle Valhalla

sorry to be sceptical (nothing to do with you or your post) but I find this one hard to believe. Take a step back and think about it. As much as he would get rinsed by the hearts fans a professional footballer would not do this. he is playing for his career. if it is true then it is absolutely ridiculous, but funny all the same. the way i saw it was that he wasnt sure how bad his injury was and he thought he woudl hit the goal kick to check and then realised he needed to come off.

I believe everything else you say - they have no discipline whatsoever.

Any ex Hobos left that might take the job though ?

People reckoned the Hearts job, with Mad Vlad in charge, was in the 'dont touch with a bargepole' category !.................sheesh, Fester Rd must look much more like a poisoned chalice now :108years:

If that is true, then I suspect that the SFA will introduce a rule preventing us from winding up opposition players, and who could blame them? :rolleyes:

Ma Calamity is a bottle merchant too SCARED to face the famous jambo fans.:108years:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=80-TvjL6XAE

loveofthegame

You know what, i was at the game and it immediately sprung to my mind that after his mistake for the goal Makalamity maybe just didn't fancy it. Hope so much its true, could be the end for him though- which would be devastating!

Great to know the Hibbies are in turmoil:)

:108years:

You can see from the pictures makalamity is a broken man, and completely kacking it for the second half.

How long before we crack iamatoolski ? Think he may be a little more difficult to crack than the o'neils, zibbi's and maka's, but will happen eventually.

:108years::108years::108years:

Their behaviour on Sunday was proof enough to me that the team has lost all discipline and morale. Look at us last year, players diving into daft tackles, trying to look like they care and getting sent off for dissent and teh likes.

Our disciplinary record this season aint good, but our discipline in general has been (if thats makes sense)

Hilarious to see them acting so petulantly. Ofcourse the other reason the toys were oot the pram was because we're quite simply better than them! Fletcher missed a good chance, knew it'd be the only one he'd get against us and chucked it

MEN AGAINST BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So an easter rd insider has said their is nothing wrong with maka he just did not want to stand in front of the away support in a scottish cup tie. If this is true he should be sacked. Did someone connected to easter rd really tell you this or have you just made it up?

when maka let in the goal you could see his own players moaning at him... then he started limping about the place. when that happened i turned to my dad and said, theres no way he's injured.. he's just bottled it

if all the hearts fans could see it then his own players and manager must know it...

i'd be suprised if he ever starts a game for hibs again..

just means we've got to all start over again with this new one.. turn him into a crap nervous wreck:laugh::laugh:

:108years:

So an easter rd insider has said their is nothing wrong with maka he just did not want to stand in front of the away support in a scottish cup tie. If this is true he should be sacked. Did someone connected to easter rd really tell you this or have you just made it up?

TBH mate, I don't care if it's bull**** or not; I've chosen to believe it and it's brightened up my night :)

This is brilliantly entertaining ... the Mixu Paatelainen/Hobo Circus just keeps on rolling along ... you just could not make it up!!! :108years:

:D

winston churchill

i mentioned this on the match thread.

anybody else remember the kello not coming out at the sangiro for the 2nd half;)

i never made it up this information is 100% and the source is from inside fester road.:108years:

Was listening to the half time chat on the Hearts World commentary and Gary Mackay who is Andrew McNeil's Agent had said a very similar thing about Makalamby feigning injury and him not re-appearing for the 2nd half.

It will be in the press tomorrow guranteed.:108years:

Has he actually admitted to his bosses that he feigned injury because the hearts fans were going to give him a roasting in the 2nd half? If so he will never play the game again imo, who wants to sign a keeper that loses his bottle. I remember a certain hearts player missing a sitter in a derby and blaming it on the crowd , he never played for us again ,if he had never admitted that the crowd had got to him he might have been given another shot. For the record i do think makas bottle crashed but i find it hard to beleive he has admitted this.

i mentioned this on the match thread.

anybody else remember the kello not coming out at the sangiro for the 2nd half;)

heard at the time that Kellos confidence was shot and there was no way he'd be able to handle the pressure in the second half so was hooked, good call if true.

Maka would have been given dogs just like the last time when he started praying at the posts :laugh:

Has he actually admitted to his bosses that he feigned injury because the hearts fans were going to give him a roasting in the 2nd half? If so he will never play the game again imo, who wants to sign a keeper that loses his bottle. I remember a certain hearts player missing a sitter in a derby and blaming it on the crowd , he never played for us again ,if he had never admitted that the crowd had got to him he might have been given another shot. For the record i do think makas bottle crashed but i find it hard to beleive he has admitted this.

Lets be honest it was obvious he was faking the injury, its a wonder when he hobbled off, that he knew which leg was supposed to be injured.

All i can tell you is what i was told which was " there was nothing wrong with him, he just did not want to face the Hearts fans " i can also tell you my mate was disgusted with his behavior.

One last thing i forgot to mention was that he thought that ratboy would be disciplined for the gesture to the Hearts Fans, the club would not stand for that sort of behavior he said.:108years:

I would LOVE to believe everything that has been written,BUT, I think it's aw S***E TBH...The op seems to have previous for talkin pants (allegedly :rolleyes:)...Like I say, hope to see it all confirmed in the papers SOON. :108years:

Lets be honest it was obvious he was faking the injury, its a wonder when he hobbled off, that he knew which leg was supposed to be injured.

All i can tell you is what i was told which was " there was nothing wrong with him, he just did not want to face the Hearts fans " i can also tell you my mate was disgusted with his behavior.

One last thing i forgot to mention was that he thought that ratboy would be disciplined for the gesture to the Hearts Fans, the club would not stand for that sort of behavior he said.:108years:

They sound like a club in turmoil:D

Come on guys, 30 posts and nobody has commented on Dean Shiels not seeing eye to eye with his colleagues? :108years:

Come on guys, 30 posts and nobody has commented on Dean Shiels not seeing eye to eye with his colleagues? :108years:

you caught me on the blind side with that one mate:108years:

I was gutted Ma Kalamity didn't come out for the 2nd half.

Just think of the fun we'd have had for 45mins watching him keek his pants every time the ball went near him. Would surely have been good for another 2 or 3 goals and several Zibbyesque moments.

I just pray we haven't seen the last of him in a Derby match. They just wouldn't be the same without a dodgy Hibs goalie.

jamboinheaven

kello did have a shocker in that first half,but he did have a bad head knock in first half,right in front of me it looked a sore one

I was gutted Ma Kalamity didn't come out for the 2nd half.

Just think of the fun we'd have had for 45mins watching him keek his pants every time the ball went near him. Would surely have been good for another 2 or 3 goals and several Zibbyesque moments.

I just pray we haven't seen the last of him in a Derby match. They just wouldn't be the same without a dodgy Hibs goalie.

And he knew it, he bottled it, he is not injured, apart from in the head, he knew he made a dogs dinner of our first goal, he knew he was going to get it tight for the entire second half, so he faked the injury, the famous hearts fans would have destroyed him in that second half and he knew it.:108years:

I remember a certain hearts player missing a sitter in a derby and blaming it on the crowd , he never played for us again ,if he had never admitted that the crowd had got to him he might have been given another shot.

He did.

I'd love to say you're right, but by jebus you ain't.

:sad:

As much as I'd love to believe these tales stories "direct from mates inside Easter Road who I cant name" are usually 100% bullsh?t

How many Hobos have heard from 'insiders' that Tynie is due to be flattened etc?

I never believe a single word from anyone who has a 'mate they cant name'

As much as I'd love to believe these tales stories "direct from mates inside Easter Road who I cant name" are usually 100% bullsh?t

How many Hobos have heard from 'insiders' that Tynie is due to be flattened etc?

I never believe a single word from anyone who has a 'mate they cant name'

hmmm 14 posts.:108years::hobofish::smell_hobo:

hmmm 14 posts.:108years::hobofish::smell_hobo:

...or more accurately "hmmm 14 posts" since the site was revamped and the previous post count was lost.

Keep up the good work though Sherlock :welldone:. Perhaps your olfactory difficulties will subside eventually.

:wave1:

He did.

I'd love to say you're right, but by jebus you ain't.

:sad:

Realy? , what part have i got wrong?

serious question , maybe the old memory isnt what it used to be:D

The OP has been in the top 3 suspected Hobos list since he joined.

Maybe he does know someone at ER? :108years::108years:

Realy? , what part have i got wrong?

serious question , maybe the old memory isnt what it used to be:D

As I recall, scored on his debut vs Partick, and scored in his last game (also against Partick) when they beat us 5-2(!) at Tynie.

LondonHearts may help us out here?

As I recall, scored on his debut vs Partick, and scored in his last game (also against Partick) when they beat us 5-2(!) at Tynie.

LondonHearts may help us out here?

Hans eskilson missed one of the biggest sitters i have ever seen in an edinburgh derby in 96. He blamed it on the noise from the crowd from my recollection.

Hans eskilson missed one of the biggest sitters i have ever seen in an edinburgh derby in 96. He blamed it on the noise from the crowd from my recollection.

Aye, but it wasn't his last game in a Hearts top.

Aye, but it wasn't his last game in a Hearts top.

Ok no problem , but considering he only played 11 times for hearts would indicate that ultimately this led to his 'demise'. I got the 'never played for hearts again' bit wrong but the point i am making is valid .Makalimity will not be so lucky if he has admitted he bottled it , theres surely no way back. I dont believe he said that anyway.

The Old Tolbooth

I actually said exactly the same thing on Sunday mate, he completely pooped his pants because he's a bottler, and we've gotten to him in the past, and would have torn him up for arse paper in that second half on Sunday, I really wish the chicken had came out now :laugh:

GreatDoveHill
I actually said exactly the same thing on Sunday mate, he completely pooped his pants because he's a bottler, and we've gotten to him in the past, and would have torn him up for arse paper in that second half on Sunday, I really wish the chicken had came out now :laugh:

He would've got a standing ovation!;)

If he wasn't playing for them, I'd probably feel a bit sorry for him.

He's like a big child. That story about him bothering Federer at the Olympics was cringeworthy.

....Makalimity will not be so lucky if he has admitted he bottled it , theres surely no way back. I dont believe he said that anyway.

More likely that the physio has sussed him out, rather than the player admitting he was exaggerating.

If this is true, perhaps he thought that being subbed for being injured would mean he had not 'lost' his jersey to the Mad Monk - and will get back in once fit - seems to be a sort of code for keepers. Of course, that assumes the fat brown trout follows these rules and forgets his error in the first place. :D

Archived