Who do you want to win tonight?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win tonight?

• St. Johnstone
    • St. Johnstone

Who does everyone want to win tonight?

:D

loveofthegame

The poll didn't give me too many options so I voted for St Johnstone, however i'd have no fear of meeting Rangers later in the competition.

I had forgotten this was on tonight :) Fancy the saints to give them a really good game, wouldn't surprise me if it goes to a replay.

Had the unthinkable happened on Sunday I might have had to think twice about it but:

St Johnstone

:108years::108years:

The poll didn't give me too many options

:whistling: so I voted for St Johnstone :thumb:, however i'd have no fear of meeting Rangers later in the competition.

Good man!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

You have to fancy St Johnstone to get something out of this game.

McMoist picking the team ?

All the rankers unhappy about being punted.

St Johnstone players all giving it the 100% and perhaps a Rankers shirt next season when all their players have vamoosed.

I spy a shock.

I had also forgotten this was on cooncil telly tonight. Also have a wee feeling a shock may be on the cards, even more so now I have been informed super Sally is in charge. If they go into this without Boyd as well then I reckon Rangers will struggle to score. Would love to see them emptied at this stage.

Who does everyone want to win tonight?

:D

I am very pleased to see you included the often forgotten St Johnstone option so I have voted for them ..........as usual:108years:

I am very pleased to see you included the often forgotten St Johnstone option so I have voted for them ..........as usual:108years:

Had a few wee bets tonight on HT/FT

Draw/St Johnstone 14/1

St Johnstone/St Johnstone 14/1

Huns/St Johnstone 75/1

&

St Johnstone @ 8/1 over 90 mins.

You could say I would like St Johnstone to stick it up the Huns tonght. :whistling:

loveofthegame
Who cares.

Grumpy.

As its a competition we're still in, i would suggest most Jambo's probably care a bit. Whilst i stated above i wouldn't fear meeting Rangers later in the comp if we beat Falkirk the simple fact is we have more chance of beating the Saints than we do Rangers.

I care. So there you go...

:rolleyes:

The current crisis club will squeeze through. Kris Boyd will score his last goal for Rangers.

C'mon the Saints, get into them!

Would have gone along tonight but saints decided not to do a public sale so there would only be home fans in the home end.

Archived