What Odds are we now?

topcat

I'm happy to get Falkirk at home, although it will be a tough game.

Avoiding Aberdeen, United, Celtic and Rangers is a good thing at this stage in my opinion. Csaba will make Hearts better: but the more time he has to do that the better.

Unlike Peanut, I can't see there being too many shocks this year.

Buffalo Bill

Optimus Prime

We'll probably have to beat at least one of the O/F to do it as they will be kept apart at all costs. One of the conditions of the Homecoming sponsorship if you know what i mean..........

Will be better placed to judge after the next round. I fancy Hamilton to beat United.

Should it not be 'In a manner' instead of "In a matter" in your signature?

I still think Rangers or Celtic. I think the best chance of winning was to get one of them at home this round, or for them to draw each other. We could draw one of them at home in the Quarters, and then if you win you likely face the other at Hampden at some stage, so no easy task. In all honesty I don't see any teams outwith the Old Firm strong enough to win it.

I took Hearts at 22/1 with Paddy Power last week.

Still a long way to go but if we can get past Falkirk and get some luck with the draw who knows?

I took Hearts at 22/1 with Paddy Power last week.

Still a long way to go but if we can get past Falkirk and get some luck with the draw who knows?

I want SPL opponents every round, and to beat celtic in the final.

I still think Rangers or Celtic. I think the best chance of winning was to get one of them at home this round, or for them to draw each other. We could draw one of them at home in the Quarters, and then if you win you likely face the other at Hampden at some stage, so no easy task. In all honesty I don't see any teams outwith the Old Firm strong enough to win it.

What a bold prediction.

I want SPL opponents every round, and to beat celtic in the final.

How sweet would that be!!! We've done the huns in the final, the hibs in a half-full hampden in the semi.

To beat ra sellick in the final, I'd probably just put my heid in the oven after that. I'd be happy to go!

Archived