Picture - Glen

Markie

Does anyone have a photo of Gary Glen celbrating in front of the stand on Sunday?

Would be good as a wallpaper?

Goldstone Wonder
Does anyone have a photo of Gary Glen celbrating in front of the stand on Sunday?

Would be good as a wallpaper?

See Peanut's avatar.

Nice one pal, I've got that as my wallpaper now at work, winds up the hibees sitting behind me something rotten ;)

Dr Ian Malcolm

While we're at it, anyone got the photo of the Hearts end taken from their east stand the last league derby there?

Tynecastle Valhalla
I've got this one. As Avatar and as Wallpaper on my computer at work.

how do you make photos avators, i.e. upload them? the user cp doesnt give an option to do this.

Prince Buaben
how do you make photos avators, i.e. upload them? the user cp doesnt give an option to do this.

in the bit where you choose the avatar it has browse at the bottom. Allowing you to upload a picture. Although it may be a privliage of being a subscibred member

Ooh, I like this one.

normal_group_hug.JPG

I loved the fact that it got a wee bit dark and you can see the rain in the pics towards the end when Glen scored. Don't know why, but it looks almost magical or something...

I think that's probably the gayest thing I've ever said, but I'm sure someone will know what I mean... :laugh:

Anyway, speaking of gayness...I loved this pic...

normal_glen___zal.JPG

Archived