Transfer Window

lou

What would be your ideal realistic scenario for both ins and outs, I would be happy with

OUT

Zal and Kingston for ?3/4M

IN

Porter ?200k

Black (for Elliot)

and a centre half?????

Drylaw Hearts

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Goalie (One who is better than The Balogh and MacDonald)

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

You don't want much:laugh: I do think realistcally we are not going to bring anything like that in.

As for outs I would like to see quite a few of that list going, but Zal and Larry being the only ones who will bring in serious money

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

ideal realistic scenario

Drylaw Hearts
You don't want much:laugh: I do think realistcally we are not going to bring anything like that in.

As for outs I would like to see quite a few of that list going, but Zal and Larry being the only ones who will bring in serious money

I can only live in hope.

:)

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

Ok then:mw_rolleyes:

Out:

Makela (nominal fee to anyone who wants him)

Basso (free)

Kingston (?2m)

Elliot (swap deal for Black)

In:

New Striker - would be happy with Porter or Velicka

Balogh (?150K)

Ian Black (swap deal for Elliot)

New deal for Bruno (PLEASE!! :))

Hope Gary Glen wll get more of a run in the team also thus meaning we only have to sign 1 striker giving us Nade, Glen, Tullberg & the new striker.

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

Maybe you should find another team to go watch.

Only if there's a team out there that pays good money for players they haven't actually been watching!!!!

Everybody loves Baz
Maybe you should find another team to go watch.

Just put him on ignore like i do, mind you it doesn't help when people quote him in the same post as you still see what pish he's spouted.:o

I can only live in hope.

:)

You'll be dismayed Nade scored at the weekend then??!

FWIW I agree with Kello, Basso, Kingston, Makela, Miko, Obua, Mroweic and Tullberg... the rest can aALL do a job for us and under Csaba will do.

Balogh has proved he is a more than capable No 1.

All we really need is a right winger and a proven goalscorer to pitch in with some much needed goals... I have faith that Nade and Glen could chip in with a few if allowed to create a partnership.

If we lose Agiuar then we'll need an attacking midfielder too!

Drylaw Hearts
Just put him on ignore like i do, mind you it doesn't help when people quote him in the same post as you still see what pish he's spouted.:o

Ouch.

That hurt.

If you actually analyised the names of the players I listed there are probably very few anyone would keep.

The majority of players on that list have barely kicked a ball for us this Season.

I see no reason to keep them.

Out:

Basso

Elliot

Makela

Kingston

Mrowiec

Zaliukas

Stewart

In:

Black

Arfield

Barr

Porter

I'd defo take those 4 as additions to our squad possibly funded by the sales of Kingston, Obua and Zaliukas??!

It has been a good start so far with Ksnavicius out and Black in (eventually).

Hopefully that is a good sign for what is yet to come.

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

I'd keep the 5 I highlighted, although I wouldn't miss Miko or Ches if we replaced them with a decent right winger.

Ouch.

That hurt.

If you actually analyised the names of the players I listed there are probably very few anyone would keep.

The majority of players on that list have barely kicked a ball for us this Season.

I see no reason to keep them.

I'll quote this so ELB can read it!! ;)

Noone will leave (Unless Balogh goes) and noone will come in..FACT, END OF!! :mad:

Out:

Basso (free)

Elliot (pleeeeaaasee, poss deal with Ian Black)

Kingston (2.5 mill)

Zaliukaz (1 mill)

In

Ian Black

deal for Balogh

Scott Arfield (300k)

Darran Barr (400k)

I'd defo take those 4 as additions to our squad possibly funded by the sales of Kingston, Obua and Zaliukas??!

Can't see it mate. As was discussed a few months back when I suggested Barr in a pervious "Who would you buy" type thread, he would cost a fair whack given that he recently signed a new contact.

If we could scam over a ?million for Zali I'd reckon Falkirk would look for (at the very least) ?750,000 as a starting price, and I just can't see any money rasied by player sales going towards replacements (well maybe a wee bit of cash for the likes of Ballogh/ possibly Black).

Not saying he wouldn't be a good buy, I repeatedly mentioned his name last year but that was before I realised he had signed an extension at Falkirk.

Drylaw Hearts
You'll be dismayed Nade scored at the weekend then??!

Not at all.

But as far as strikers go he isn't a very good one. Just because he scored against Hibs at the weekend he all of a sudden hasn't become Marco Van Basten.

I would guess he's on a pretty decent salary too and I think we could get better value for money by bringing in another player.

Balogh has proved he is a more than capable No 1.

He has looked far more comfortable in recent weeks but if we were going to replace Kello then someone better than him would be ideal.

FWIW I agree with Kello, Basso, Kingston, Makela, Miko, Obua, Mroweic and Tullberg... the rest can aALL do a job for us and under Csaba will do.

Thomson is average and tbh Jonsson looks a better RB.

Nielson just frustrates me with his poor use of the ball.

Zal makes too many costly mistakes throughout the Season.

Stewart just isn't good enough. He gives the ball away too often.

Ruben is average and I would like to see him replaced with a player who actually makes a defence splitting pass every now and then.

Miko and Chesney are in exactly the same position - they've been here for 4 years and neither have managed to make RM/RW there own for a sustained period of time.

Makela - gash.

Obua - gash.

Elliot may be able to do a job but it's going to be very hard for him.

Tullberg has had 5 months of injury hell and it may be bette to get a striker who's fit.

Drylaw Hearts
I think you know why.

I don't.

The folk I go to the matches with will laugh when I tell them someone suggested I shouldn't support Hearts.

:laugh:

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

ideal realistic scenario :mw_rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
ideal realistic scenario

Ok then:mw_rolleyes:

ideal realistic scenario :mw_rolleyes:

Ideally, that would be a realistic scenario.

Why are people rating kingston as a 2.5m player? There is absolutely no chance any manager or scout having watched him on more than two or three ocassions in the last 12months, would pay more than a million, and to be honest I think they would be paying over the top for him at that. Get as much as we can for him, but don't be surprised if its about 500K -750K

Why are people rating zal as a 1m player? 99% of kickback think he's a bomb scare, yet when it comes to talk of seeling him we price him at a million. I dont actually think he's as bad as some make out, but again I think 500K is a good price for a player who could easily be replaced.

Why are people rating kingston as a 2.5m player? There is absolutely no chance any manager or scout having watched him on more than two or three ocassions in the last 12months, would pay more than a million, and to be honest I think they would be paying over the top for him at that. Get as much as we can for him, but don't be surprised if its about 500K -750K

Why are people rating zal as a 1m player? 99% of kickback think he's a bomb scare, yet when it comes to talk of seeling him we price him at a million. I dont actually think he's as bad as some make out, but again I think 500K is a good price for a player who could easily be replaced.

I agree with your valuations, but if reports are to believed the least we would get is ?3M for the 2

Everybody loves Baz
I'll quote this so ELB can read it!! ;)

Noone will leave (Unless Balogh goes) and noone will come in..FACT, END OF!! :mad:

Cheers:o

Frankenstein Jambo.

Nobody thought we would get 9 million for Gordon but we did.

Its a time when clubs are panicking and will be willing to shell out a load of money to try and avoid relegation.

What would be your ideal realistic scenario for both ins and outs, I would be happy with

OUT

Zal and Kingston for ?3/4M

IN

Porter ?200k

Black (for Elliot)

and a centre half?????

?4million for those two jokers?? Yer havin a laugh!! I reckon 1.5 for Kingston (tops) and for Zaliukas anything between 0 and 250k. The good thing is if someone was stupid enough to buy them we'd get some money and have a better team as well.

The sale of Obua?

Christ, we better hope someone wants to pay money for him who hasn't seen him play for us.

Absolutely shocking player. Up there with Mo Berthe and Wilfred Oueifio in the pantheon of worst players to pull on the maroon.

Optimus Prime

Out

Miko

Makela

Tullberg

Kello

Basso

Mrowiec

Kingston (For a decent price)

In

Porter (pre contract)

A wide midfielder

A striker

Sensible post, some folk must still believe in Santa Claus.

what people on here semm to forget is whatever money Zaliukas is sold for

we dont see a penny because he belongs to Kaunas!

This is what I think, not what I want.

Out:

Kingston

Zaliukis

Two of Miko, Karapidis, Neilson, Chesney, Palazeulos, Jonnson, Aguiar, Driver, or Berra.

In

Black

Balogh

Rosa

Porter (pre contract)

One other Pre Contract from SPL or Championship

Surprised people are so keen to be rid of Miko, I thought he had got his act together up until he got injured and was playing pretty well. I would get rid of Chesney before Miko, he's more injury prone and not as good IMO.

I'd like to see Bruno and Balogh tied up on new contracts. If Berra goes we need a new centre half, if not 2. I think Zal is decent but would drive him to Russia if we were offered over ?1mill for him. Barr and a more experienced defender (28ish) would do nicely.

If Bruno re-signs I think we need a genuine defensive mid and a new right mid as well as 2 strikers.

Out;

Kello, Basso, Mrocwiec, Kingson, Ruben, Chesney, Obua, Makela

In;

Defensive mid, right mid, 2 strikers and poss a right back plus direct replacements for Berra, Bruno and Driver if they leave.

I'd like to see us show some interest in taking some young players from English clubs on loan eg. Evans and Campbell from Man U last year.

Nobody thought we would get 9 million for Gordon but we did.

Its a time when clubs are panicking and will be willing to shell out a load of money to try and avoid relegation.

yeah January is silly season when some clubs seem to have money to burn, can't see Zal or Larry helping any team avoid relegation but if anyone is willing to paying the going rate for them we should move them on asap

out- Zal, Larry, Bruno, Tullberg, Makela, The Balogh, minimum

in- hopefully a striker who can score ;)

J.T.F.Robertson
The sale of Obua?

Christ, we better hope someone wants to pay money for him who hasn't seen him play for us.

Absolutely shocking player. Up there with Mo Berthe and Wilfred Oueifio in the pantheon of worst players to pull on the maroon.

I watched a replay of the game before coming into work this morning, (the hot water was buggered ;)) and although he did have 2 or 3 "dodgy" moments, I thought he showed potential for there to be a player in there. (first time I've actually seen him, right enough)

Think it's the Russian close season as they work off different transfer windows to us (O'Junky signing for Spartak in March iirc) so a decent bid for Zal if teams in Russia are interested isn't unthinkable. I'd also be inclined to keep Obua (reserves for next couple of months) and see what he's like once he's been fit for a period of time and used to the pace of Scottish football, Csaba knows there is a player there and I trust Csaba :)

Out;

Basso, Mrocwiec, Zaliukas, Kingston, Makela, Stewart, MacDonald (SPL loan only, if not keep)

In;

Black (permanent), Experienced CH, RW, Porter, Hungarian guy released from Wolves til end of season (competition for Bruno with option for a longer deal if he impresses/Bruno leaves)

I think that, behind the scenes, we've overvalued and overpriced just about anyone who we might be selling and we're scaring clubs off (probably not deliberately). Dozens of scouts at our games in the last few weeks and no apparent solid offers for anyone suggest this might be the case. As a result, we wont be selling anyone for big money in this window and we wont be bringing anyone in, apart from maybe a previously unknown striker, or a striker we wont be dreadfully iexcited about coming on loan.

No-ones spending money just now and I think we'll be waiting for the summer when some big contracts run out and trimming the wage bill that way.

These are the players that i'd happily see leave as I feel they do not offer us anything that we don't already have (although I haven't seen enough of Mrowiec to know if he's much use or not, we have plenty of midfielders already)

Out:

Kello

Basso

Mrowiec

Makela

I won't be gutted when we lose Kingston as agree that despite being one of the most skillful players at the club his application is seriously lacking. Not fit / interested enough of the time for his departure to have too serious an impact.

I'm undecided on Obua because although I feel he has been poor for us so far I think there Must be something there for there to have been so much fuss about his arrival.

However, I don't agree with any of the 'Nade is useless' talk. He is a skillful and intelligent footballer and you can see from the runs he makes that he has a good footballing brain. He has been one of the most improved players this season. An instinctive goalscorer he is definately not, but with the (brief) evidence of good link-up play with Glen seen in recent games I think they could develop a good partnership if allowed to play in the same side.

Ideally, that would be a realistic scenario.

Realistic scenario is that Karipidis, Bruno, Kingston, Chesney, Miko, Zaliukas, Berra and Makela will leave the club by the end of the season. Hardly ideal though.

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Mikoliunas

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

Mrowiec

Tullberg

I have amended your out list slightly. Some have slated it, but when you look specifically at the names listed it makes sense. Basso, Elliot, Makela, Mikoliunas, Kingston, Zaliukas and Cesnauskis (I have removed him from the list as I would keep him) have ALL intimated they may leave the club or been made available for transfer. It is entirely possible these players will leave the club. Leaving your "choices" as Kello, Thomson, Neilson, Stewart, Obua, Nade, Mrowiec and Tullberg.

Kello, Mrowiec and Tullberg are on loan and have not really contributed to the first team and are logical choices.

Obua will NOT make it in the SPL IMO. His game is far more suited to the Dutch/French/Italian style of play, I suspect his future lies elsewhere and suspect he will not be here in 2010.

Thomson, Neilson and Stewart are the ones that many on here would defend due to their nationality. Thomson looks pretty poor, but may come good, Neilson has done okay recently, filling a hole in the side but he is not a great player and Stewart has been a shadow of himself for too long.

Not as drastic as suggested.

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

Now that is drastic! :laugh: We would be commiting suicide by buying eleven players in January. It has been tried before and won't work IMO.

My choice for the out's would be the same quoted above (I amended a few from DH's list) and I would bring in Black now, would love to see us get Barr and Arfield from the proceeds of any Zaliukas/Kingston monies. We also have to bring a striker in, Nade would not be allowed to leave until another striker is signed. Going for the remainder of the season with

Balogh

Jonsson

Barr

Berra

Wallace

Black

Palazuelos

Arfield

Driver

New Striker/Nade

Glen

None of this will happen though. I suspect we will sign Rosa, Fredrickas and possibly a striker. I think that Kingston, Basso and Zaliukas will leave.

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

Bit harsh on young jason - why not give the lad more time to develop?

As for robbie he plays for the shirt, not to mention he adds valuable expierence.

Geees have you forgotten nades goal against hibs - who says abit of confidence is all that was needed?

IMO that big an overall in january would be wreckless, and something that should be done gradually over a couple of summers to get the balance right.

Out

Kello

Basso

Thomson

Nielson

Zaliukas

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Miko

Chesney

Makela

Obua

Nade

Elliot

No.16

Tullberg

In

Right Back

Left Back

Centre Half

2 x Right Midfielders

Ian Black

Centre Midfielder

Left Midfielder

3 x Strikers

Drylaw I think you are being optimistic with us shifting all those players but the hard facts of life is if we sell no one in january or get rid some of the deadwood ( Basso, Makela etc ) no players will come in. Personally I would like to see Balogh,Black & and a goalscorer brought in with a big clear-out in the summer.

Grumpy.

Out:

Basso

Elliot

Makela

Kingston

Mrowiec

Zaliukas

Stewart

In:

Black

Arfield

Barr

Porter

This would be really good, perfection would be another striker.

Archived