laryngitis :(

yvonnejambo

How crap is it?

I have had it since Friday night. Had my Birthday party on sat night and couldnt say more than couple of words at a time. Today back to work and have had the pee ripped out of me all day!

Tried to phone the doctor but they couldnt understand what i was trying to say so had to go in to the surgery to make an appointment.

Think I could start being a sex line worker as def got the husky tones in between not being able to speak or coughing. :laugh:

Anyway any cures and sympathy for me please :mw_rolleyes:

My son is quite happy that I cant shout....or speak :)

Poof speak for a sore throat, IMO.

Im not male! The doc told me thats what it is so there!!!! :tongue:

I P Knightley

Get the antibiotics in. That'll sort you.

I felt awful at work today. When I got home, had a look in my gob with torch & mirror to find that someone seemed to have Tippexed my tonsils; big, white splodges on both of them and a fever that made my son jumped when he gave me a goodnight cuddle.

Straight into the antibiotics. Big booze up on Thursday so I've got to be back on form :o

Im not male! The doc told me thats what it is so there!!!! :tongue:

Fine then, a euphemism for period pains of which I, on behalf of all malekind, am grateful.

:D

Fine then, a euphemism for period pains of which I, on behalf of all malekind, am grateful.

:D

Fair point :laugh:

This is sorer than period pains fact! And dont think you can claim that for a fact :mw_rolleyes:

Archived