Jackson changed his tune?

richierich

The 'faceless nomark in a cast of thousands' has now become the 'most versatile thing to come out of Iceland since the Kerry Katona Party Pack' in the ****** today,

:mw_rolleyes:

The 'faceless nomark in a cast of thousands' has now become the 'most versatile thing to come out of Iceland since the Kerry Katona Party Pack' in the ****** today,

:mw_rolleyes:

it wasn't jackson (spit) that did the markings, it was ralston.

it wasn't jackson (spit) that did the markings, it was ralston.

Ah oops never noticed that, apologies, :eek:

bang goes this thread then :laugh:

Did he honestly say that about Jonsson?

If so that's just plain disgusting. On a human to human basis I mean, that's just....wow; I'm pretty hard to offend but I'm actually quite offended by that! Imagine someone writing that about you!

Thinking about it in terms of the whole 'bias' thing; has any Scottish media journalist ever described any other player playing for anyone in a similar manner? I would guess not.

We get labelled as paranoid a lot; most of it is, granted, ridiculous, but with things like this doing the rounds it's hard to ignore the fact that Hearts are not liked in many circles and is expressed in many different ways.

N.B. If he didn't actually say that about Jonsson then ignore the rest of the post :D

Ah oops never noticed that, apologies, :eek:

bang goes this thread then :laugh:

sorry to put a dampener on your thread fella. not even the jackson fiend would be crass enough to come out with that. i would be surprised if eggy has become much more known to the whelp, even now.

he's a feker of the lowest order.

Did he honestly say that about Jonsson?

If so that's just plain disgusting. On a human to human basis I mean, that's just....wow; I'm pretty hard to offend but I'm actually quite offended by that! Imagine someone writing that about you!

Thinking about it in terms of the whole 'bias' thing; has any Scottish media journalist ever described any other player playing for anyone in a similar manner? I would guess not.

We get labelled as paranoid a lot; most of it is, granted, ridiculous, but with things like this doing the rounds it's hard to ignore the fact that Hearts are not liked in many circles and is expressed in many different ways.

N.B. If he didn't actually say that about Jonsson then ignore the rest of the post :D

jackson's exact remark from a couple of years ago was...

"one of vlad's faceless cast of thousands".

funnily enough it was after a fester road derby that eggy came on as sub, IIRC.

jackson's exact remark from a couple of years ago was...

"one of vlad's faceless cast of thousands".

funnily enough it was after a fester road derby that eggy came on as sub, IIRC.

I thought it was "another faceless nomark in Vlad's cast of thousands."

It was 100% '...then on came Eggert Jonsson, another faceless extra in Mad Vlad's cast of thousands.'

I started the initial thread out of pure disgust. He was only the brightest prospect at the club! ****s

Archived