Scottish Cup Review

Robbo27_22

Now that I've taken in the media input and heard some of the Hibbies views, I thought I'd put my tuppence worth in.

Not a classic by any stretch of the imagination but we dominated in the chances department again. I really don't know where Mixu and others got their version of the game from. Balogh had one save - it was a big one I'll give them that but isn't that what keepers are paid for?

Obviously the sending off was a big part of the game. I've watched it several times now and the way I see it, he should have been sent off for intent alone. He lunged in with 2 feet of the ground - end of story. The Hibs crowd would have been baying for it if it was roles reversed. Berra was only very slightly caught but as he's said himself, he would have been nursing a broken ankle today if he hadn't went airborne.

Nice to see Nade get in their and well done to Driver for making the right choice.

Some nice possession play after the break and really should have put them to the sort - why the reluctance by several players to have a pop from the edge of the box?

Edged out of it a bit midway through the 2nd half but nice to see us stamp the game out with a fantastic goal. Flair filled stuff.

Best team won. The lochend bottlers run continues.

Archived