What is better than beating Hibs?

Randle P McMurphy

Randle P McMurphy

Well not many things actually but what makes a victory over them particularly sweet is by how they help to extend the euphoria for weeks. By their nonsensical, petty, ill mannered, grudging and sheer narrow-minded behaviour after we have convincingly gubbed them again. If Carlsberg made local rivals......

:laugh:

What a weekend it's been for me. Friday - beat my mate TWICE at pool (;)), Saturday - get a new car, Sunday Hearts beat Hibs...

Canne beat it! :)

Carl Spackler
Well not many things actually but what makes a victory over them particularly sweet is by how they help to extend the euphoria for weeks. By their nonsensical, petty, ill mannered, grudging and sheer narrow-minded behaviour after we have convincingly gubbed them again. If Carlsberg made local rivals......

Getting a ride off Heidi Klum whilst drinking Deuchars from an infinite supply and eating rare rib-eye steak.........nah, it wouldn't be as good.

Randle P McMurphy
Getting a ride off Heidi Klum whilst drinking Deuchars from an infinite supply and eating rare rib-eye steak.........nah, it wouldn't be as good.

Only if you were doing it whilst at the game (half time obviously!)

beating them 8-0 at easter road and one of our players gets a double hatrick. ambitious i know

there are not many things better than beating the hibs.... but lets put a different spin on this...

Would "better" be if we won the league 10 years in a row, although every time we played the Hobos we got beat ?

i'm just thinking, if it came to gettin it right up the GFA / Old Firm and winning the league many times in a row, I could handle getting beat by the Hibs... any thoughts ?

Seeing Labour booted out of office at the next general election will be pretty sweet, listening to Bottler Brown blaming Cameron for "leaping like a brown trout" and making the most out of Labours recession will extend the joy.

But it still winnae beat hammering hibs in the cup!!!

there are not many things better than beating the hibs.... but lets put a different spin on this...

Would "better" be if we won the league 10 years in a row, although every time we played the Hobos we got beat ?

i'm just thinking, if it came to gettin it right up the GFA / Old Firm and winning the league many times in a row, I could handle getting beat by the Hibs... any thoughts ?

But that's just far too unrealistic! I mean, winning the league 10 years in a row is easy enough, but losing to Hibs every time in those 10 years is just impossible!!! :P

Mac_fae_Gillie

Winning the cup..:108years:

would really make em cry,OK so we didn't shine yesterday but we seem to group our wins together this season and 2nd phase was slightly better than 1st phase so hopefully we can secure 3rd/win cup and hibs keep mixumoanaloten as manager....

Nothing is better, especially when its in their back yard:D

To use the words of a drunk Jambo after the match yeserday: "They haven't won the big cup, since Jesus was 5"

:laugh::108years:

When Glen Scored that second Goal and I was bouncing around the Hearts end, Well, I can't think of anything better.

In real terms, my wedding day and the birth of my daughter nudge it into perspective.

However, those are days that don't come along too often for most folk.

Every year we get the chance to show them who the daddy is. It's even better when we give them it down at old ER. One Scottish Cup win versus Hearts at their own ground in 134 years of their "history" - as an aside, how much does that song bug you? What history? Floodlights and sponsorship - aye very good, now jog on ya fuds. Say that out loud - One Scottish Cup win versus Hearts at their own ground in 134 years of their "history".

It's such a laugh - I'm McLovin it.

I'd go for that scenario.... beating hubs is irrelevant in the bigger picture..... besides, it's getting boring now :)

No joke, but I actually get more of a buzz from beating either of the uglies, than beating Hibs. I wouldn?t say beating Hibs is expected but it is certainly more common...Having said this, the flipside is that losing to Hibs is worse than losing to the Uglies.

Archived