Cup Caption Competition

Mysterion

Not seen one for the cup... had a look through the photos and noted this cracker with Van Zanten on the deck looking on...

0,,10289%7E5111922,00.jpg

"Nae wonder their all laughing behind the goal, I'm sat here on my backside!" :108years:

the jambo poet
Not seen one for the cup... had a look through the photos and noted this cracker with Van Zanten on the deck looking on...

"Nae wonder their all laughing behind the goal, I'm sat here on my backside!" :108years:

"oh crikey....even ma family's here supporting the Jambos"

"Knees and ........ um ..................... Toes !!!! Yay I've got it!!!

What??? Who?? Where???

Awwww naw, knew i was supposed to be doing something else :oopsoops:

maroonlegions

"Ma what are you doing in the Hearts end".:108years:

gary glen thoughts........

i can't decide which is better, scoring this goal or that hibs git lying on his erse

glen "this is going to be harder to score than if that muppet maka was in the goal".

or

sit down.... if you've given up.

Best practice sitting doon seeing I,ll be sitting around on Celtics bench shortly

"Pass the parcel anyone?"

Oooooh, he's got a nice bum!

another hibs scottish cup attempt ends on its A%%

you put you left foot in, left foot out, you stick it in the pokey, and the hibs are out, thats what its all about

another hibs scottish cup attempt ends on its A%%

There's no place like home..There's no place like home:108years:

Van zanten does his 'brown trout' impression?

"we really are ****e"

Glasgow Jambo
'I better get up, if my pants get any wetter i might have to make the Scottish Cup draw'. :108years:

:laugh::108years::laugh:

Are you giving me the Red Hand Salute you wee c u next tuesday?!

Shouldn't you pass it to Eddie Murphy?

Marmeladent?rtchen

:

I thought it was Robbo that put the ball in the hibee goal!!!!!!!

:108years:

the jambo poet

"We're not worthy"

Archived