Awwwwww - should we have a whipround?

Genghis Khan

Hibernian FC - RIP. :108years:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=139958

as has been posted elsewhere on another thread I'll be there, like I always am, but with empty heart and little passion for the team I love.

Mixu has ripped the heart out of my team....players bear responsibility also but he more than any of them holds the key to motivating them properly, organising them effectively and bringing out the best in them.

Watching the same unorganised shambolic excuse week in week out for a once proud club is frankly depressing.........but this is the club I love. It's like watching an aging relative pass quietly into oblivion and knowing there's nothing you can do about it because you can't afford the proper medical help

Hibs are an NHS club.....we can't afford BUPA. So we're doomed to further decline.

And like the loving family member, I'll be sitting there watching it wishing for some kind of miracle.

Hibernian FC - RIP. :108years:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=139958

as has been posted elsewhere on another thread I'll be there, like I always am, but with empty heart and little passion for the team I love.

Mixu has ripped the heart out of my team....players bear responsibility also but he more than any of them holds the key to motivating them properly, organising them effectively and bringing out the best in them.

Watching the same unorganised shambolic excuse week in week out for a once proud club is frankly depressing.........but this is the club I love. It's like watching an aging relative pass quietly into oblivion and knowing there's nothing you can do about it because you can't afford the proper medical help

Hibs are an NHS club.....we can't afford BUPA. So we're doomed to further decline.

And like the loving family member, I'll be sitting there watching it wishing for some kind of miracle.

A whipround it is then.....where do I donate my whip:108years:

Posts like that make me boak:D

Archived