Extended highlights of game on Sky Sports 1 at 12.30

Big Team

If like me you are off work basking in the glory of yesterday's win whilst recovering from a few too many sherbets, there is an hour long highlights programme on Sky Sports 1 starting at 12.30...

Happy days...

Nelly Terraces

Cheers for the tip off mate, jst watchin it now! We've just gone 1 up, get in!! Is it on again later at all??:108years:

Cheers for the tip off mate, jst watchin it now! We've just gone 1 up, get in!! Is it on again later at all??:108years:

Is it still 1-0 or have the Flairmeisters equalised yet?

Just seen you standing on a seat directing abuse towards their end!

The celebrations are magic. Glens had me grinning from ear to ear.

Csaba and Palazuelos together at the ed was good too.

Great to see as I missed the second half due to Tesco crap.

Just checked, doesnt look like it is on again today...

Great to se Ma-kalamity make an erse of it for the first - watching it from behind the goals yesterday didnt make it so obvious that he cocked up. What a clown.

Great movement and touch from Glen for the second too - cannae stop smiling remembering it from yesterday. We all went mental is soon as he took that touch, the finish was just dotting the i...

1902....since 1902...youve no won the Big Cup since 1902

Archived