DVD or rerun?

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Anyone got a copy of the game on DVD that they would like to sell? Wouldn't mind seeing the game again!!:):108years:

Miller Jambo 60
Anyone got a copy of the game on DVD that they would like to sell? Wouldn't mind seeing the game again!!:):108years:

Got the lot mate i will need to do a few copies.

PM me and you will get a freebie .

We are Hearts.

maroonlegions

I have the whole game taped on my sky+ box but i am in the process of getting a new DVD recorder as the old one is fecked due to my young kids fecking about with it and trying to use it as a TOASTER :eek::rolleyes: Have reminded the wife on numerous occasions NOT to delate it to free up space on the Sky+ box.:eek::eek:

Fine Scottish Wine

If anyone was to rapidshare or torrent the game i am sure it would be appreciated by some. :D

:108years:

a wouldnae mind a copy of it aswell i have been getting txts allday to say that am on it walking to the game with my wee brother and cousin

If I could get a copy d/loaded from someone it would be greatly appreciated. I would run the game in my Hearts Channel on Justin for everyone to watch again :)

i sky+ the whole game but due to the weather there was terrible interference on the copy, did anyone else have the same problem, i have the BBC and Sky Sports highlights an they are fine but im more interested if anyone else had problems with there recepetion...i was at the game and toyo be honest i would have taken a draw at kick off, but time and time again we put the Leith Vermin truly in there place, we should ALL know better that to right off the Hearts in a derby match

Well Done Boys

maroonlegions
i sky+ the whole game but due to the weather there was terrible interference on the copy, did anyone else have the same problem, i have the BBC and Sky Sports highlights an they are fine but im more interested if anyone else had problems with there recepetion...i was at the game and toyo be honest i would have taken a draw at kick off, but time and time again we put the Leith Vermin truly in there place, we should ALL know better that to right off the Hearts in a derby match

Well Done Boys

i have watched my sky+ of the whole game and i have no interference on mine.

Would also really appreciate a copy of the game, or even just the highlights. Missed the highlights last night and only got cooncil telly, dying to see it again!!!

marshallschunkychicken
If anyone was to rapidshare or torrent the game i am sure it would be appreciated by some. :D

I would agree with the sentiments above. ;)

Apparently it's up on UKnova

I P Knightley

Is this technical clever stuff for which I need a link or will I be able to find it all by my Luddite self?

Professor.Arturo

Its not allowing anyone to sign up :mad:

Can some kind soul please upload it to PirateBay, Demonoid etc?

Nelly Terraces

If someone wnats to punt me a DVD copy there would be a few beers in it for them. Drop me a PM and i'll arrange. Just name your ale of choice!:D

marshallschunkychicken
ill hopefully have it up on mininova or pirate bay for thursday ill let yous know :D

FTH :108years:

Good stuff. Any idea what format? Cheers.

Professor.Arturo
Good stuff. Any idea what format? Cheers.

AVI hopefully. Downloading 4 Gigs of VOB files is a pain.

In case anyone needs to know. A program called Gordion Knot will convert DVD files to AVI.

Destruction Derby
ill hopefully have it up on mininova or pirate bay for thursday ill let yous know :D

FTH :108years:

Any update on managing to get it uploaded, looking forward to this, possibly will be even more enjoyable than the usual videos i download :)

We_are_the_Hearts
Got the lot mate i will need to do a few copies.

PM me and you will get a freebie .

We are Hearts.

Any update?

If someone wnats to punt me a DVD copy there would be a few beers in it for them. Drop me a PM and i'll arrange. Just name your ale of choice!:D

Ditto for me .. father-in-law had it on Sky+ plus deleted it by mistake before I had the chance to see it!

Happy to pay costs, postage, beer etc :)

AVI format mate just trying to get it all together and reduce the size :D hopefully tommorow :D trying ma best :D

Destruction Derby

Think i should be able to wait till then, will save me logging into youtube every 5 mins watching repeats offf highlights and the quality celebrations from our end.

Think i should be able to wait till then, will save me logging into youtube every 5 mins watching repeats offf highlights and the quality celebrations from our end.

I have the highlights on my desktop.

Used Realplayer to download Hambones youtube highlights.

:)

Destruction Derby

Got the highlights aswell, but the full 90 mins was a highlight, plus wanna see if the mic's at the game done the hearts fans justice, can't remember a time in the game where there was not a bit of singing coming from our end.

Wouldn't mind a copy of the full game if possible. If someone wants to give me a wee PM, I would really appreciate it.

Alright mate, downloaded the 1st half from youtube in high quality, using downloadhelper on firefox. All i had to do was put "&fmt=18" at the end of the url. Is there a similar way to do this on Veoh? Did a wee google search but nothing came up.

http://www.splandoo.com to download from Veoh.:)

Gav Aitchison

The commentator claims that was our first win by more than one goal at their place in 22 years?! Who told him that rubbish?

embra jam tart

GARY GLEN WEARS A SMIRNOFF HAT, GARY GLEN WEARS A SMIRNOFF HAT.

GARY GLEN WEARS A SMIRNOFF HAT, GARY GLEN WEARS A SMIRNOFF HAT.

Archived