More interested in 8 than 108

VeraNT

Now Sunday has flown past - not a bad idea to turn towards this years SC competition rather than the bad form of our rivals. Falkirk at home - not an impossible task - and then we would be in the last 8. From then on, anything can happen. Having chalked up recent good results against the OF, Hearts are in with a chance of adding an eighth Scottish Cup to the trophy room.

Now that interests me a lot more than harping on about Hibs ineptitude.

Rivalry is usually based on success. Looking at what most of todays threads have been about - its like we are glad they have less of nothing than us.

**** Hibs and forget them - lets focus and think about Hampden in May.

How amazing would that be after all the flack we have taken over the last few years and being told by Hibs accountants we would be gone soon.

I'ts the cup anybody can win it this year so why not number 8 for us.

Good point. I still think it's a big ask with the current squad to be honest. If we can get a couple of forwards in and keep everyone we have then we'd have a good chance but i think that's unlikely.

The Old Firm are still too strong especially if you get them at Hampden. I was hoping they'd draw each other this round and then get one of them at home in the 1/4s but it hasn't worked out.

Archived