Injuries at a football match.

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

My leg is bloody killing me because when we scored our first goal, I was going radio rental and turned round to face the back of the stand, and then felt myself going backwards over the seats in front.

My leg got trapped between the seats and I still continued to go backwards, and I was bracing myself for a crack to the back of the head as I hit the ground, but there was a huge guy sitting next to me, and he reached out and grabbed me and hauled me back up (which is no mean feat for a fat *****er like me!) and saved me from a sore one.

My leg is agony tonight but it's well worth it and I regard it as battle scars :D, but I wanted to thank the big guy who somehow managed to haul me back up as it would have been a dull one had he not done that.

Whoever you are, cheers big guy :)

Nothing as serious as that luckily John, I've lost count of the times I've woken up the day after a big game at Tynie where we've scored and I've got bruises all over my calves from the folk around me going mental (me too I hasten to add) and banging into the seats

throats a bit tender just now but thats the limit of my wear and tear today

Bloody knee is absolutely killing me after sitting in the freezing cold and then jumping around for the last 10 minutes or so. Absolute agony and a big lump too :(. why is there a link between cold weather and joint pain anyway? never got that.

Miller Jambo 60
Bloody knee is absolutely killing me after sitting in the freezing cold and then jumping around for the last 10 minutes or so. Absolute agony and a big lump too :(. why is there a link between cold weather and joint pain anyway? never got that.

It was windy but not cold.

Mind you i was sitting in my lounge when the 2nd goal went in with the wifes lips all over me.

She wants to behave:laugh:

And im moaning Noooooooooooo

My leg is bloody killing me because when we scored our first goal, I was going radio rental and turned round to face the back of the stand, and then felt myself going backwards over the seats in front.

My leg got trapped between the seats and I still continued to go backwards, and I was bracing myself for a crack to the back of the head as I hit the ground, but there was a huge guy sitting next to me, and he reached out and grabbed me and hauled me back up (which is no mean feat for a fat *****er like me!) and saved me from a sore one.

My leg is agony tonight but it's well worth it and I regard it as battle scars :D, but I wanted to thank the big guy who somehow managed to haul me back up as it would have been a dull one had he not done that.

Whoever you are, cheers big guy :)

lol I was in the pub after the game and was speaking to the guy who picked you up... they thought when they picked you up you were going to be covered in blood... but thankfully not!!

Saw some guy getting taken out by paramedics with his head bandaged up and blood seeping through it.

Needed 3 paramedics to help him walk

Couldnt tell if he was badly concussed or drunk, going for the latter.

i after 2nd leaped like a (brown trout) caught my calf on the feckin

seat :Hearts Man dance::

was well worth it:laugh::laugh::108years:

The Old Tolbooth
lol I was in the pub after the game and was speaking to the guy who picked you up... they thought when they picked you up you were going to be covered in blood... but thankfully not!!

Ha ha, he was a freekin big lad mate, and a really nice lad too, I honestly thought I was gone like and was waiting on the "crack" to the back of the head, but fair play to the big man mate, if you see him again, thank him for me, sound bloke. :)

chester copperpot
Ha ha, he was a freekin big lad mate, and a really nice lad too, I honestly thought I was gone like and was waiting on the "crack" to the back of the head, but fair play to the big man mate, if you see him again, thank him for me, sound bloke. :)

He must've been some size to be able to catch you and live to tell the tale.

Talking about injuries at football matches, I got kicked in the balls in Prague because I tried to put my hand up a birds skirt.

Glad you'r OK now John. Imagin if you had got knocked out you'd never have known the final result. :eek:

Last week I some how managed to get my foot caught up in the seat in front when they young guy sat back down. He was a really nice bloke but obv. Never knew I was sitting in pain through the rest of the game. I could hardly walk afterwards and by the time I got home (after a couple of medicinal sherries) My toes were blue and as fat as sausages. Don't think they are broken but I've hobbled arround all wee since.

:108years: :108years: :108years: :108years:

Archived