aberdeen tickets on 14feb

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

iv checked online and there only selling tickets for the main stand.didnt think aberdeen got the whole roseburn? these tickets are however available for the inverness game.any1 clarify cheers

Aye they usually get the whole stand IIRC. ususally not very sober but they always bring a good support with them

Guest Dipped Flake
Aye they usually get the whole stand IIRC. ususally not very sober but they always bring a good support with them

If they do someone will be sitting on my lap. Aberdeen only get a maximum of 3 sections of the stand, apart from cup games.

If they do someone will be sitting on my lap. Aberdeen only get a maximum of 3 sections of the stand, apart from cup games.

fair enough i try no to pay too much attention to them. im sure they used to get the full stand. I think i remember when Barry Nicholson scored a last minute winner against us the week after we papped them out the cup, they had the full stand

JamTarts1874

They shouldn't get the whole stand, otherwise, like a poster above me, they could be sitting in my seat!

Doctor FinnBarr
iv checked online and there only selling tickets for the main stand.didnt think aberdeen got the whole roseburn? these tickets are however available for the inverness game.any1 clarify cheers

Just had a look and got offered 2 tickets for J row 21.:)

The Sheep do not get the whole stand, but still manage to bring 6 thousand fans. I am sure they are related to a certain DrWho.

heartsfc_fan

They only get about 2,000 seats.

They can't get the whole stand, becuase an Aberdeen game is classed as a "cat B match" so there will be people sitting in the Roseburn (section H etc) with season tickets

Archived