Anyone driving through tonight?

flogelisgod

I know thsi isnt meant to be in this forum but thoguth i best post here as a precautrion anyway.

Anyoen heading to Motherwell tonight that has 2 spaces in their motor for me and my mate? The buses leave too early so cant take them.

Thanks

I know thsi isnt meant to be in this forum but thoguth i best post here as a precautrion anyway.

Anyoen heading to Motherwell tonight that has 2 spaces in their motor for me and my mate? The buses leave too early so cant take them.

Thanks

I would offer you a lift but your spelling as atroshus so sorry. I'm not going anywyay.

Maroon Mayhem
I would offer you a lift but your spelling as atroshus so sorry. I'm not going anywyay.

That's a Heriots education for you! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He's actually a really good guy and must have typed that in a hurry but be warned if he farts in your car.......... :evilno:

Greedy_Jambo

I'm driving through for tonights game. I could give you and your m8 a lift.

I better warn you though. I don't have any insurance and I like a drink when im behind the wheel. Oh also, my eye site is shocking but we should be ok cos ive got sat nav.

vlad on the tyne
I'm driving through for tonights game. I could give you and your m8 a lift.

I better warn you though. I don't have any insurance and I like a drink when im behind the wheel. Oh also, my eye site is shocking but we should be ok cos ive got sat nav.

is that you pat stanton:D

Thanks for your replies guys..was in a rush so spelling was pretty terrible. If anyone can help me, please pm me with ur number and ill get abck to u asap.

Thanks

Archived