Obua and Elliot in squad for tomorrow

Ryan Gosling

heartsfc_fan

Thing is, this does give us options....they are bound to have one good game sometime!

Disser Pointon
Elliot to score on his return to Fir Park??

Lets all please give the lad a decent chance if he comes on, Csaba might make a player out of him yet. I dont think he's a long term solution but I've a feeling he could bag a goal or two which is no less than the rest of our "strikers" are giving us at present.

Got to agree here hope he dosnt get pelters as soon as he comes on. Csaba obviously sees something and its not as if we are flush with goalscorers just now.

Team for M'well:

Banks

Neilson Rapnik Zaliukas Brown

Templeton Kingston McGowan Obua

Mole Elliot

if we're resting those either suspended or unlikely (or we hope not to be) involved on Sunday :)

Team for M'well:

Banks

Mole Elliot

if we're resting those either suspended or unlikely (or we hope not to be) involved on Sunday :)

Are you joking, I would perhaps rest Nade, but we stilll need to aim for 3rd place

Got a tenner on Clum to score first...

I hope Elliot get a goal I reckon csaba is the man to bring him back to his 2005/2006 season form.

what was the odds on him to score at anytime ?

Team for M'well:

Banks

Mole Elliot

:emoticon_spam::emoticon_spam:

Malcolm Tucker

I think Cum will score tomorrow. Nade will start, and be replaced buy Cum who'll lash the winner in.

Just a feeling.

Team for M'well:

Banks

Mole Elliot

Im no sure what yor drinking..

Firstly Banks!!! WTF

Obua - No thanks - Chesney needs his chance

Larry will play ion the right i think.

Stewart will also play i reckon

I still think we will go 1 up front for the next two games tho

Go on then. What have you seen?

Didnt say I'd seen anything. I assume Csaba has seen something and I'm happy with that. I dont see him in training and wasn't his coach at Uganda.

For what it's worth, I didnt think he did badly against Dutd. He's athletic, plays good link up and moves well for the ball. Needs to toughen up a lot though, but he'll have that kicked into him by Berra and Robbie at training if its what he needs.

Just want people not to write players off too soon. Guy next to me booed Obua when he came on. Whats all that about?? Not helpful to anyone

Didnt say I'd seen anything. I assume Csaba has seen something and I'm happy with that. I dont see him in training and wasn't his coach at Uganda.

For what it's worth, I didnt think he did badly against Dutd. He's athletic, plays good link up and moves well for the ball. Needs to toughen up a lot though, but he'll have that kicked into him by Berra and Robbie at training if its what he needs.

Just want people not to write players off too soon. Guy next to me booed Obua when he came on. Whats all that about?? Not helpful to anyone

I think that the locations of the players now being targeted - Black and Porter - are instructive. Players who looked good in other leagues might not suit the SPL. Pleased to see that Laszlo has learned this.

I think that the locations of the players now being targeted - Black and Porter - are instructive. Players who looked good in other leagues might not suit the SPL. Pleased to see that Laszlo has learned this.

Oh aye, dont get me wrong, if Obua goes, i wont shed a tear and if he doesnt fit in then so be it. I just think some people are being unduly harsh on him too early on.

I could see he was a mile out of position against utd but he did ok. Sometimes guys come from far off exotic places and do well. It is a bigger gamble however

Very happy chappy to see who we seem to be targeting!

The Old Tolbooth
Has anyone seen anything in Obua's game to suggest that he'll make it in the SPL?

Stevie Wonder.

Nucky Thompson

I would give Clum another chance and I think Obua will come good when he adapts.

Malcolm Tucker

Balogh

Neilson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Cesnauskis

Stewart

Kingston

Palazuelos

Driver

Nade

IMO, we will see that team line up tomorrow.

Did larry not score a beauty at fir park last season? get him in there!

I'd go with something like...

Balogh

Jonsson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Kingston

Stewart

Ruben

Driver

Cesnauskis ( Just off Nade )

Nade

a 7-0 victory to ensue :tongue:

We_are_the_Hearts

Prepared to give Obua a bit more time to adjust. Remember the majority on here saying the EXACT same things about BRUNO in the summer. What worries me about Obua though is the fact he is all left footed and doesn't have an injection of pace.

Balogh

Neilson

Elliot

Zal

Berra

Kingston

Pala

Stewart

Driver

Glen

Nade

Thats what i think it'll be - i honestly think he'll give Glen a chance. I'd maybe play Chessy cos thought he done well and Eggy will be very unlucky to miss out but he'll be a big player for us in the derby and we cant risk losing him

I'm with Csaba as well. It is always the same and some people are too quick to write players off. 5 months ago Bruno was one of the worst players ever to play for Hearts. :mw_rolleyes:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=20682&page=2

5 months from now it will be someone else.

I'm with Csaba as well. It is always the same and some people are too quick to write players off. 5 months ago Bruno was one of the worst players ever to play for Hearts. :mw_rolleyes:

Have posted before how pleased I have been to eat my words on Bruno this season.

He has not been playing as a midfielder though. His faults as a midfielder (dislike of the tackle etc) are not there when he is making the most of his game as a forward player.

I think that if Obua is to be given a chance at Hearts it should be in the reserves for now.

We_are_the_Hearts

That's the thread I am talking about. Predicted big things for Bruno this season. Unfortunately the enigma that is Cesney has let me down. Just have to accept he is going to flatter to deceive then get a move to Russia.

A few red faces will come of that thread. Personally I look forward to Elliot embarassing me in this way...

A few red faces will come of that thread. Personally I look forward to Elliot embarassing me in this way...

To be fair, you can probably find threads about every player being written off as hopeless at some point or another.

It is just to say we should give Obua a chance.

Johanes de Silentio
Lets all please give the lad a decent chance if he comes on, Csaba might make a player out of him yet.

Yup, all of our players need our support.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/372069-post47.html

That is an absolute belter.

Fair play to the pair of you. :)

I honestly do not know what has happened to Aguiar, an awful player pre injury but so important for us now (well, so important for about half a dozen games)

FWIW, I am delighted to see any player that exceeds my evaluation of their ability, being proven wrong in this way is pleasing. Now, peanut, what happened to Pinilla and Klimek? ;)

Ray Winstone

I don't have a problem with them being on the bench tomorow to be honest.

Elliot on the bench instead of Mole would not really make much difference to be honest.

Johanes de Silentio

What's all this about Bruno being crap before the injury?

Bruno is (and was) class, IMO)

Ryan Gosling
Fair play to the pair of you. :)

I honestly do not know what has happened to Aguiar, an awful player pre injury but so important for us now (well, so important for about half a dozen games)

FWIW, I am delighted to see any player that exceeds my evaluation of their ability, being proven wrong in this way is pleasing. Now, peanut, what happened to Pinilla and Klimek? ;)

Pinilla plays in Brazil and Klimek plays in Latvia.

Ivaskevicius eh? :D

What's all this about Bruno being crap before the injury?

Bruno is (and was) class, IMO)

Of course that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I disagree though. I could try to post further opinion, but it would be easier for you to read the opinions I have posted in the past, listed on page one of this thread. That is if you care obviously! :)

Pinilla plays in Brazil and Klimek plays in Latvia.

Ivaskevicius eh? :D

Cheers for the update. :) As for the second bit, I cannot remember, did you rate Ivaskevicius?

Ryan Gosling
Cheers for the update. :) As for the second bit, I cannot remember, did you rate Ivaskevicius?

I thought Ksana was far worse.

sandyseymour
Has anyone seen anything in Obua's game to suggest that he'll make it in the SPL?

he's clearly too good for the SPL who in the main consists of a bunch of hoofers with only a few exceptions .....sadly Scottish football (especially Hearts) has been in decline for years .....that's not to say that I don't live in hope :sad:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Balogh

Neilson

Elliot

Zal

Berra

Kingston

Pala

Stewart

Driver

Glen

Nade

Thats what i think it'll be - i honestly think he'll give Glen a chance. I'd maybe play Chessy cos thought he done well and Eggy will be very unlucky to miss out but he'll be a big player for us in the derby and we cant risk losing him

Elliot at Left Back? I assume you mean Jonsson?

Archived