Tickets for Sunday

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Interestingly enough, whilst browsing the hobos website (as you do :mw_rolleyes:) there still seems to be tickets in the home end...

...for anyone who is brave enough ;)

Did not risk not getting any so booked hospitality tickets at ?60 each. Pie and tea at half time. Don't know if I will be able to handle it in their end though. Time will tell.

Did not risk not getting any so booked hospitality tickets at ?60 each. Pie and tea at half time. Don't know if I will be able to handle it in their end though. Time will tell.

Hearts have a waiting list and expect around 80 tickets to be available from Wed or Thu.

Get your name on it asap

Hibs should be giving us more sections in other stands now if they cant fill there own end, because the hearts fans will certainly take it, i mind east end park was famous for it, we always got behind the goals and because that was sold out in no time we got half of there little shed to the right of the goals maybe hibs should give us some of that main stand and we will fill another few thousand of the maroon army in

Hibs should be giving us more sections in other stands now if they cant fill there own end, because the hearts fans will certainly take it, i mind east end park was famous for it, we always got behind the goals and because that was sold out in no time we got half of there little shed to the right of the goals maybe hibs should give us some of that main stand and we will fill another few thousand of the maroon army in

They have 3k left to sell!

Nelly Terraces
They have 3k left to sell!

Serious? Where'd you hear that mate? Honestly, I thought it'd be like 2 or 3 hundred. That is truly pathetic. Sums these wretches up.

Only 1 team in Edinburgh. Gorgie Rules. Our end will be f'ing rocking on Sunday, no danger. Bring it on.

Serious? Where'd you hear that mate? Honestly, I thought it'd be like 2 or 3 hundred. That is truly pathetic. Sums these wretches up.

Only 1 team in Edinburgh. Gorgie Rules. Our end will be f'ing rocking on Sunday, no danger. Bring it on.

I know staff in the TO over there, not moving at all.

Hoping for a big day tomorrow.

Me and a few mates have had to go via this route as no tickets left in the Hearts end. Will be interesting to see how we manage if Hearts score.

Can't wait!

Nelly Terraces
I know staff in the TO over there, not moving at all.

Hoping for a big day tomorrow.

Sweating more likes. Put it this way, if folk haven't got their tickets yet, they're not likely to rushing to Fester Rd tomorrow to pick them up.

Mind you, today may be dolecheque day so the vermin might have some spare to get a ticket with tomorrow.:mw_rolleyes:

Gorgie. FTH.

Haddington Jambo
Me and a few mates have had to go via this route as no tickets left in the Hearts end. Will be interesting to see how we manage if Hearts score.

Can't wait!

No disrespect mate, but if you are back on sometime next week having just left hospital, its probably been a good result for the rest of us. (assuming when we beat them, you cheer etc etc).:D

Can't wait!

Do you need Hearts end tickets?

More seat dressing for thos p*sh stained tramps

wonder what drivel they will be trucking out come monday.

I have one the light from the sun onto the camera's made it look more empty than it actually was.

Archived