Under 12's Match Ticket for ?7

The Don

aberdeen had one for U12's for ?8, steward told us to go to TO because they did not do it at the gate though.

future is maroon

I realise it is probably just a trial at the moment but I'm assuming this may mean cheaper season tickets for kids/U12's from next season?

Obviously we all want as many people at the games as possible and to get the kids/fans of the future in but this ?7 offer could be deemed as a bit harsh on the people who bought children's season tickets last summer after the poor season we had last year.

I realise it is probably just a trial at the moment but I'm assuming this may mean cheaper season tickets for kids/U12's from next season?

Obviously we all want as many people at the games as possible and to get the kids/fans of the future in but this ?7 offer could be deemed as a bit harsh on the people who bought children's season tickets last summer after the poor season we had last year.

Great move by the club and will let more youngsters attend now.

Dont see the ST arguement as you cant buy every game at ?7 as its Jan now and these tickets are only available for half a dozen cat B games from now till May.

Hopefully this will lead to u12's season tickets.

Archived