Toilet Roll Old Receipts For Fester Road

tytkyle100

Not keen on copying the sheep etc ...............but if you could get hold of

till rolls from the now defunct Woolworth's ( re. Hobo song during Derby ) then that might be sweet ? :laugh:

:laugh: Cigaro you hurt the boys feelings.

Your right, sorry tytkyle, didnt mean to be so abrupt towards you, more the concept.

Stand by my reasoning though.

do what rangers and aberdeen done to us.. its a ood laugh if u ask me:)

What Rangers and Aberdeedn DID to us, !!! FFS

No, stupid idea, drags us down to their level.

what i think would actually be quite funny iff we all got rocket baloons.you know the long thin ones that blow up to about a foot and let off a whistle and go anywhere when you let them go.if we released a few hundred as the players came out that would look quite cool

what i think would actually be quite funny iff we all got rocket baloons.you know the long thin ones that blow up to about a foot and let off a whistle and go anywhere when you let them go.if we released a few hundred as the players came out that would look quite cool

Let's just take in a thousand fireworks then set them off and while we're at why don't we set up a merry-go round in the middle of the stand. :mw_rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Hobo perhaps?

Let's just take in a thousand fireworks then set them off and while we're at why don't we set up a merry-go round in the middle of the stand. :mw_rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Hobo perhaps?

exactly the the kind of comment that makes me post very little on here

IMO the only things that should be thrown around (if appropriate) are inflatables like beach balls and bananas.

The newspaper display at Ibrox was genius, and that should be the criteria for any future displays.

Prince Buaben

:hobofish:

marshallschunkychicken

A concerted effort on here to get us to do a 'streamer display', all initiated and perpetuated by low post count posters.

Very poor attempt.

What happened about the kazoos we talked about before?

would that not do your nut in during the game :laugh:

just get the gorgie twirl on the go, best sight in football :av-1001:

would that not do your nut in during the game :laugh:

just get the gorgie twirl on the go, best sight in football :av-1001:

Absolutely (to both points!!!) However I remember a few months ago this all being discussed, but don't think anything ever came of it. Once would be fun. Any more would dae yer heid big time!!!!!!!!

marshallschunkychicken
Absolutely (to both points!!!) However I remember a few months ago this all being discussed, but don't think anything ever came of it. Once would be fun. Any more would dae yer heid big time!!!!!!!!

It was discussed. It was also a suggestion started by a hobo on the windup, trying to get us to do it.

As , I suspect, is this suggestion.....

How about we go old school and throw darts at the neds in the east stand instead?

Personally, that sounds like the best idea so far.

It was discussed. It was also a suggestion started by a hobo on the windup, trying to get us to do it.

As , I suspect, is this suggestion.....

Certainly was not a wind up Mr Chicken. It was a genuine question as to what happened about a previous thread. I was not aware it was originally a wind up either.

Sorry, note to self: Must spend all day every day on Kickback to ensure I see what happens to all threads whether stupid ideas or not.:Blond-Moment::sarcasm:

Certainly was not a wind up Mr Chicken. It was a genuine question as to what happened about a previous thread. I was not aware it was originally a wind up either.

Sorry, note to self: Must spend all day every day on Kickback to ensure I see what happens to all threads whether stupid ideas or not.:Blond-Moment::sarcasm:

I think he meant the OP rather than your post DikT.

Ray Winstone
do what rangers and aberdeen done to us.. its a ood laugh if u ask me:)

'Cringe'

:evilno:

tommythejambo
exactly the the kind of comment that makes me post very little on here

Do you want a hug?

Goose Baxter

Hearts would have to issue an apology if we done this and some ***** from the media would see this and it would be on the 6 o'clock news.

Do we realy need more media attention than we already have?

Archived