SFA Plank Plank Plank

DB-14

Which of the GFA Refs Do You Hate The Most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which of the GFA Refs Do You Hate The Most?

• Iain Brines
    • Craig Charleston
    • Kenny Clark
    • William Collum
    • Steve Conroy
    • Stuart Dougal
    • Stephen Finnie
    • Alan Freeland
    • Craig Mackay
    • Mike McCurry
    • Dougie McDonald
    • Alan Muir
    • Calum Murray
    • Charlie Richmond
    • Eddie Smith
    • David Somers
    • Craig Thomson
    • Mike Tumilty
    • John Underhill
    • Brian Winter

Right every weekend we are being shafted by one of the GFA's referees but which one of the Noel Hunt's do you hate the most?

Personally it's that barsteward Stuart Dougal, when Ruben got injured in Motherwell Scottish Cup home time he tried to drag him off the ground and had a big daft grin on his face. First class ersehole.

Let the voting begin.

so much choice

i can't decide!

i'm gonna have to think about this some more

:laugh:

Just wanted to gauge opinion on these erseholes.

MacDonald- a dangerous mix of incompetence and Hoboness

Rumours about him being a former Hobo ST.

Most likely true.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

They are all tw*ts but for sheer loathsomeness, that wee Hibbie bawbag McDonald is the worst.

His arrogant manner after he dismissed Hartley in the Cup - Final summed up this wee jakeball and his refusal to award Skacel a penalty almost led to our worst humiliation ever.

A grade A sku mbag.

They are all tw*ts but for sheer loathsomeness, that wee Hibbie bawbag McDonald is the worst.

His arrogant manner after he dismissed Hartley in the Cup - Final summed up this wee jakeball and his refusal to award Skacel a penalty almost led to our worst humiliation ever.

A grade A sku mbag.

Agreed. Dishonourable mentions to Freeland, Brines and most recently, McCurry.

Shop fronts, the lot of them. They should form a club.

McDonald got my vote, but I could just as easily have voted for Brines, Clark, Dougall, Freeland,McCurry,or Underhill.

A catalogue of incompetent, bias, corrupt cheating individuals.

Football referees in general are too arrogant and keen to be a big part of the spectacle.

We pay to see the players' performance. Referees are only an adjunct to the event, and should keep themselves more in the back-ground.

HMFCjamieHMFC

All of them but sept Mike Tumilty, Craig Charleston and David Somers because i have no idea who the hell they are

Nelly Terraces

Christ. I've never seen a list of more despicable trolls since the line-up at the Nuremberg Nazi War Trials.

Have to sleep on this one.....

Then probably vote McDonald.

He is a loathsome, smug, officious, hobo kant of the highest order. A complete barsteward, the announcement of his death would give me great pleasure.:P

Nelly Terraces

A grade A sku mbag.

Totally agree with all of that.

Agreed. Dishonourable mentions to Freeland, Brines and most recently, McCurry.

Shop fronts, the lot of them. They should form a club.

And that.

McDonald got my vote, but I could just as easily have voted for Brines, Clark, Dougall, Freeland,McCurry,or Underhill.

A catalogue of incompetent, bias, corrupt cheating individuals.

Football referees in general are too arrogant and keen to be a big part of the spectacle.

We pay to see the players' performance. Referees are only an adjunct to the event, and should keep themselves more in the back-ground.

That as well.:P

Possibly one of the most one-sided votes I;ve ever seen.

I'm sure if the ***** sees the results he'll be delighted!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

I think you should take out Dougie Hobo Mcdonald to make it a fairer and closer poll :)

Wasnt a difficult choice with that turd in it!

18 games in charge of Hearts and only 1 win tells its own story!

Its between MacDonald and Brines for me...... for some reason I think I actually hate Brines more though, so he'll get my vote!

you should be allowed to pick more than one!

its so difficult to choose.

chose Brines but there's no taht much to choose btwn him, Macdonald Freeland imho. :mad:

the voice from above

toughest choice of my life i think, a shower of ****e if ever there was one. I've voted with the majority as while with the rest, i'm happy to believe their 'incompetence' defence, mcdonald i believe is as bitter as they come. incompetent and egotistical, never a good combo.

Archived