bbc highlights up

jambo19

According to the commentator Bambi was 'arguably the man of the match' :laugh: Fecking right and that's arguable.

I nearly splattered my cornflakes out when I read Stevenson got man of the match on setanta. Surely that is some kind of wind up. :mw_rolleyes:

hearts_crazy
I nearly splattered my cornflakes out when I read Stevenson got man of the match on setanta. Surely that is some kind of wind up. :mw_rolleyes:

I think they were all so busy watching Hibs every move trying (in vain) to spot the little moments of flair for them to salivate about after the match, that they failed to spot that the only players deserving of pass marks, with the possible exception of Mcalambay, were all wearing maroon.

Did anyone notice how shocking the decision was for Celtic's second goal.

Scott McDonald just walked backwards into the defender who actually retreated to try and avoid giving away the foul, but the wee runt still got the decision.

I bet Levein will be raging when he sees the replay!

Incredible - I thought the little scrote was mince (even by the vermin teams standards)

I think they were all so busy watching Hibs every move trying (in vain) to spot the little moments of flair for them to salivate about after the match, that they failed to spot that the only players deserving of pass marks, with the possible exception of Mcalambay, were all wearing maroon.

surely pundits and so-called 'football people' would know better to use their own eyes and knowledge rather than resorting to repeating some tired old, inaccurate pish about certain teams being 'a joy to watch' or 'playing football the way it should be played'...

wouldn't they?

for the record hibs were absolute garbage on saturday, in a flair football sense.

I thought Bamba was the man of the match by a distance yesterday. Had it not been for him and our usual standard of final ball/finishing we'd have won that game by at least 3 clear goals

I thought Bamba was the man of the match by a distance yesterday. Had it not been for him and our usual standard of final ball/finishing we'd have won that game by at least 3 clear goals

You thought bamba was better than either Berra or Eggert ? :conf11:

bamba was up against no one in the middle of the park and had a easy job to do until glen came on. He got loads of room just behind nade where bamba was meant to be.

Scott McDonald just walked backwards into the defender who actually retreated to try and avoid giving away the foul, but the wee runt still got the decision.

McDonald is a horrible little cheat. Celtic get a few of those in every match its really annoying when they score from it though

Exactly what I thought, also thought Offiong's second yellow seemed a little harsh.

lost in leith
Exactly what I thought, also thought Offiong's second yellow seemed a little harsh.

Pretty stupid though. Out of interest, is it just me or did Jim Spence sound like was commentating for a Dons website rather than the BBC?

Hilary Briss

He should have had a pen against him for climbing all over Nade in 2nd half. I thought so at time and having watched it again on the Full SPL just now, it shows it was a stonewaller.

Gimme an H...

If I was a 7ft 3in human tank up against a little puff like Ruben I bet I'd stand out aswel.

No where near the MOTM.

Berra, Egg, Kara, Robbie all with shouts for it before him.

All IMO, of course. ;)

Archived