Now we're a bunch of cheats!!

Motoko

cobbyshambles

they're just all useless,they run out of issuses to dicuss on their own club so they frequently make up random and abusive posts regarding hearts,they should just be ignored, they know their social status.

Guest Dipped Flake
The guy stumbled across nothing he is Hearts obsessed just look at his threads 23 out of his 44 threads are Hearts related.

Biggest Cheats ?

Mini-Huns in Hibs Starting XI ?

Laugh? My sides are splitting!!

UKIO Bankas Yearly Accounts Issued

Financial Crisis?

Ukio Bankas to Receive LTL 93 Million Loan

Lithuanian Press Adverts

Invanauskis quits Jena

Hearts want new shirt sponsor - who would you suggest?

They're not Human, or even Scottish!!

Hertz one down at HT against the mighty Raith

Romanov's over for Dons Match

Hoofball - The Stats

Shoot on Sight

What's the "vibe" on JKB tonight ???

The Vlad's Prayer

Romanov's Departure??

Hughes signs for Hertz

Did anybody buy a pie?

Next Manager To Leave Post - Betting Odds

Hearts New Manager??

Warnock for Hertz?? NHC

Romanov Empire in Europe

Pays more attention to what Hearts are doing than the team he claims to support. If i were a Hibby i would be questioning his Hibee credentials or at least why he is a private member on a Hibs board when his obsession is clearly Heart of Midlothian and Lithuania.

:confused:

In a way I agree with you but the fact you spent so much time on hibsnet compiling the above list sort of makes a joke of your point as you seem to be as obsessed with him as he is of Hearts.

As a "Hobo" not at the ham, (see my previous posts) I can`t understand the vitriol you aim at us. The common enemy obviously resides in the West. I am no great fan of .net, nor a member of it, but you chaps seem to be the one`s with the big chip.

If you actually spent some time reading the utter pish and bile that is spouted about us on Hibs.net you'd realise why we strike back in such a fashion.

Some of the people over there aren't worth a p*ss.

Is this the same russian that went to a match of some english club for the money the hobos raised?

Don't think that particular window-licker is actually Russian mate.

Just a bitter, bitter barsteward.

The Old Tolbooth
Did you even watch the highlights?

Obviously not, otherwise you would have realized that their was not one bit of hoof ball in the highlights.

You cant be serious surely??

For the first hour of the game you lumped high balls up the pitch to nobody and Rangers completely controlled the game, which by that time they had been denied a stonewall penalty, Zemmama had been let off with a blatant dive, and Hibs were lucky to still be in the game, not to mention knob jones getting away with elbowing, climbing, kicking, pushing for 90 minutes yet again unpunished.

Then the worst act of all right at the end when Shiels deliberately gets McGregor sent off with the worst dive in history, and yet WE'RE the cheats???

Glass houses and stones, pots and kettles, do those phrases ring any bells hobo???

Fekkin ******!

In a way I agree with you but the fact you spent so much time on hibsnet compiling the above list sort of makes a joke of your point as you seem to be as obsessed with him as he is of Hearts.

In fairness, it doesnt take much effort to do a "Find all threads started by...." search.....

Don't think that particular window-licker is actually Russian mate.

Just a bitter, bitter barsteward.

Probably :)

wonder what happened to that freebie russian guy :D

The People's Chimp

The guy is a complete loser; with a tenuous grip on reality at best. Any individual reading his nonsensical pash on denialandsmackdreams.net would see it for the dreamland idicoy that it is; however sergay does have a few fawning acolytes (the type of flumps.net regular who always uses that moronic nodding head smiley) who have barrelled in with comments such as the following:

If the refs were doing their jobs properly Hearts would have a lot more cards this season, even just from the derby games.

Of course, this being a thread about Hearts, it couldn't have been long before degenerate waded in with the following:

they have been found out as a bunch of cheating barstewards, the sad thing is they have been that way as long as i have been watching hibs. previously they were described as being big and strong (for big and strong read "hacking barstewards") now its diving and general unsportsmanlike behaviour. never has there been a club which has lacked so much in class, common decency and etiquette.

I take it he's referring to the "common decency" and "class" which leads to disabled fan's carers running onto the pitch to attack a referee, or perhaps the mass singing of songs about refugees or even the class and decency shown by erstwhile favourite son John "sick" Leslie.

Can anyone who is still registered over there (seeing as how we last about 15 seconds) please post about the worst diver in Scotland at the moment..... Step forward Mr Shields I know you have a "disability" but really it's no excuse for your constant cheating.

I thought everyone that plays for the Hibs has a disability. Always thought it was a prerequisite.

Anyway...

hey Jambos,

I'm a big errr... Hearts fan. Throw some cash my way so I could come over and make sure it's enuff to see Port Vale too.

The People's Chimp
Anyway...

hey Jambos,

I'm a big errr... Hearts fan. Throw some cash my way so I could come over and make sure it's enuff to see Port Vale too.

Sound. I feel so proud we have fans abroad, who recognise our "attacking style of play." You are more than welcome to have free full board and lodgings at my house. I will also have a whip round and give you a ?1000 gift for merely being a foreign hearts fan :dribble:

....I take it he's referring to the "common decency" and "class" which leads to disabled fan's carers running onto the pitch to attack a referee, or perhaps the mass singing of songs about refugees or even the class and decency shown by erstwhile favourite son John "sick" Leslie.

Or the shower of missiles that our players seem to attract.

Or their fan's throwing petrol bombs at rival fan's on one the busiest shopping streets in the country, packed with shoppers and tourists.

Or the class shown by the same Dean Shields after he scored a penalty against us.

Or the decency shown to the stewards regulating entry to their stadium after they last won a trophy.

The list is endless.

Fantastic, I volunteer to jump out of a plane to raise funds for your visit.

And of course, I'll be doing it the 'hibs' way to show how classy and inclusive a support we are.

'First to wear McBean protective clothing'

Jumping out of a plane the hibs way? Do you plan not to land for a 107 years or some****? :eek:

Nucky Thompson

I remember reading about him:) He appeared on Hubz.net saying he supported Hubz(they are famous in Russia right enough:cheese:) and some sap brought him over and put him up, wined and dined him etc. It turned out he did the same thing to Celtic fans:)

I remember reading about him:) He appeared on Hubz.net saying he supported Hubz(they are famous in Russia right enough:cheese:) and some sap brought him over and put him up, wined and dined him etc. It turned out he did the same thing to Celtic fans:)

Aye. IRC he also used some of the hobo money to go watch some lower league english club :D brilliant is the word.

TBH that's my plan on this forum too. Just that the Jambos don't seem to have the sam 'flair' as the hibs when giving money away :D

I will contact you all with by bank account details.

I am not to be held responsible if I won't show up in Scotland and just spend the cash on booze and girls here

You refer Hearts as being a big team.

But you say we are the deluded ones. :conf11:

The 'big' Cup Semi-final told us, and the world, EVERYTHING that anyone needed to know about your poxy, ambitious-less little club.

You were weighed, you were measured, and boy were you found wanting!

---------------

As for the cheats, here's some names for the list:

Shields, Zemmama, Morais, Benjilloun, Donaldson. All notorious.

Or their fan's throwing petrol bombs at rival fan's on one the busiest shopping streets in the country' date=' packed with shoppers and tourists.

Or the class shown by the same Dean Shields after he scored a penalty against us.

Or the decency shown to the stewards regulating entry to their stadium after they last won a trophy.[/quote']

Add in the fact 3 of their 'famous fans' are ugly, desperate sex pests.

Or that after each derby win a couple of seasons ago they trashed Hearts players motors.

Or celebrating the death of Wallace Mercer.

Or throwing stuff in every derby match home and away.

Or coining their own players, and then their own player trying to blame Hearts fans.

Or their players urinating in street corners.

Or hassling lap dancers.

Or fighting in city centre bistros.

Or taking to the field with 7-0 shaved into your head and inciting the crowd with rude gestures.

The list could be endless but for them to claim some higher moral ground when their fans AND players are crass, vulgar and base is as wide of the mark and total hypocriscy!. I love the fact they are completely myopic to their own faults when slating us for ours.

Guess we'll add their claims to have 'class and moral fibre' to the wiki on hibernimyths! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The People's Chimp

Or their fan's throwing petrol bombs at rival fan's on one the busiest shopping streets in the country, packed with shoppers and tourists.

Or the decency shown to the stewards regulating entry to their stadium after they last won a trophy.

The list is endless.

Mind you, they did show some real respect towards the traffic police in Lothian and Strathclyde by making their job a hell of a lot easier when they decided not to travel through en masse for a semi final a couple of years ago.

Mind you, they did show some real respect towards the traffic police in Lothian and Strathclyde by making their job a hell of a lot easier when they decided not to travel through en masse for a semi final a couple of years ago.

:)

Fine Scottish Wine

It takes less than 5 minutes to click profile and read the thread titles copy and past. Probably less time than it took you to read this thread. :P

marshallschunkychicken
Fantastic, I volunteer to jump out of a plane to raise funds for your visit.

And of course, I'll be doing it the 'hibs' way to show how classy and inclusive a support we are.

'First to wear McBean protective clothing'

That's 'Macbean Protective Clothing'....

As a McBean, I feel it is necessary not to have my name impugned in such a manner... :rolleyes:

billyboyce1874
The guy is a complete loser; with a tenuous grip on reality at best. Any individual reading his nonsensical pash on denialandsmackdreams.net would see it for the dreamland idicoy that it is; however sergay does have a few fawning acolytes (the type of flumps.net regular who always uses that moronic nodding head smiley) who have barrelled in with comments such as the following:

Of course, this being a thread about Hearts, it couldn\'t have been long before degenerate waded in with the following:

I take it he\'s referring to the \"common decency\" and \"class\" which leads to disabled fan\'s carers running onto the pitch to attack a referee, or perhaps the mass singing of songs about refugees or even the class and decency shown by erstwhile favourite son John \"sick\" Leslie.

aren\'t they all degenerates over there

Guest gorgie kev

All the tramps over on-ilikestickingneedlesinmyarmwhenigetmygiro.net are a bunch of banjo playing relative humping piece of retarded dug keek :mad:

And you call us deluded...

Did you even watch the highlights?

Obviously not, otherwise you would have realized that their was not one bit of hoof ball in the highlights.

Not much point in watching highlights, they show what the media want and rarely represent the actual game - so can't comment. But at the actual game there was loads of what Hibs supporters accuse Hearts of playing "Hoof ball".

Like it or not it is an effective tactic in a mixed package, and you can bet your bottom Dollar Mixu will like it. Looks like a large of the Hibs support will need to either keep quiet, change their tune or, like most seem to have done on Sunday - stay away. (What an embarrising support, only 8,000 Hibbees for a home cup tie against Rangers)

All the tramps over on-ilikestickingneedlesinmyarmwhenigetmygiro.net are a bunch of banjo playing relative humping piece of retarded dug keek :mad:

thehiberniansongbookvc9.jpg

Archived