WGS

Jam Tarts 1874

Jam Tarts 1874

For the second time today he just walked away from a BBC journo when asked about McGeady. Who the hell does Strachan think he is?

For the second time today he just walked away from a BBC journo when asked about McGeady. Who the hell does Strachan think he is?

A smart arse ginger wee ****.

To be fair though, maybe Vlad should consider this approach rather than responding to the media in his own inimitable manner.

caledoniaman

For some reason it is considered OK when Hearts officials or management refuse to speak to the media but god forbid if anyone else does. We Hearts fans can be the biggest hypocrites going at times.

For some reason it is considered OK when Hearts officials or management refuse to speak to the media but god forbid if anyone else does. We Hearts fans can be the biggest hypocrites going at times.

For example?

Jam Tarts 1874

I can't remember an Hearts manager walking out on interviews with anyone, perhaps you can remind me of all the occassions that I have missed?

And if you are referring to Romanov, have you ever saw him turn down an opportunity to have a rant?

Rupert Pupkin

Strachan was getting dogs abuse on TALKSPORT earlier ,the guys were saying that he thinks he has the worlds greatest football brain and if he was choclate he would eat himself.Not held in high regard in England either it would seem a complete WALLOPER.

Archived