Southend

rudi must stay

Jam Tarts 1874
1-1 against Chelsea. They scored in the last minute. Results like that are what the cup is all about

You just know that a certain regular poster is looking for the razor blades right now.

Well done for spoiling MOTD for loads of people.

Perhaps the mods could change the thread title to FA Cup results thread?

rudi must stay

MOTM ain't on. But if it was it wouldn't be spoiling it it would be a reason to watch it

Jam Tarts 1874

Hmmmm, I don't want to know what has been happening in the world of football today - so what will I do? I know, I will logon to a football forum!

:rolleyes:

To be fair, you only know what his post says either cos you hovered over the thread or opened it, which you didn't have to do.

It's not like his title was "haha Chelsea FC, Southend back to 1-1".

boabyarsebiscuit

I have mixed emotions on this one having followed Southend United from Division 4 up the Leagues when I lived in Essex late 80s / early 90s.

I expect Chelsea to win the replay, but with senile Big Phil in charge, who knows.

Scolari GTF. :D

Hmmmm, I don't want to know what has been happening in the world of football today - so what will I do? I know, I will logon to a football forum!

:laugh:

shaun.lawson
I have mixed emotions on this one having followed Southend United from Division 4 up the Leagues when I lived in Essex late 80s / early 90s.

I expect Chelsea to win the replay, but with senile Big Phil in charge, who knows.

Scolari GTF. :D

You're on the slippery slope, boaby. It looks more and more like Fergie was right when suggesting during the summer that Chelsea couldn't possibly improve.

shaun.lawson

You used to annoy me. But I'm quite enjoying your take no prisoners style at the moment - even if it's frequently at my expense! :)

Chelsea will win the replay.

Blue is the colour :)

Several hundred million to squeeze through after a replay against Southend.

boabyarsebiscuit
You're on the slippery slope, boaby. It looks more and more like Fergie was right when suggesting during the summer that Chelsea couldn't possibly improve.

The drunk wife cheater (good hotels in Meagle, Perthshire, if you're cheating on your wife while managing Aberdeen, allegedly) said Chelsea were too old. The team, in my opinion was (is) of the right vintage. The manager, sadly, is past his sell-by date.

sandylejambo

**cked-up my fixed odds on all lines, shower of sh*** cost me a few quid, oh well thats why they call it gambling eh? 10/1 on, maybe the far east betting boys are about

Several hundred million to squeeze through after a replay against Southend.

As with any cup getting there is the important bit does'nt matter how.

Archived