SFA Anythin ting to book a hearts player

kdyhearts

i cant recall the last time hearts played a game and never had a booking, today berra was booked for an off the ball incident the linesman and reff never seen where i was sittin both of them were watchin the ball but then he pulled both berra and ian murray up and booked them,

the sfa cant help them selfs, Anti Hearts !!

Isaac Begbie
i cant recall the last time hearts played a game and never had a booking, today berra was booked for an off the ball incident the linesman and reff never seen where i was sittin both of them were watchin the ball but then he pulled both berra and ian murray up and booked them,

the sfa cant help them selfs, Anti Hearts !!

From where i was sitting if they had seen it they would have had to send murray off, appeared to throw a punch as Berra was getting up.

From where i was sitting if they had seen it they would have had to send murray off, appeared to throw a punch as Berra was getting up.

That's what I overheard from some Hibs fans walking away from the game, who thought it was hilarious that Berra had been booked.

Pity, because ref did well otherwise (and this decision was given by his assistant I think).

the reff had a shocker how fletcher god away with 4 straight fouls before the ref had a word, they should of had at least 6 bookings, it just a pitty that the sfa hate us

Isaac Begbie
Pity, because ref did well otherwise (and this decision was given by his assistant I think).

I think the ref gave it, didnt appear to consult his assistants. Dont think he saw the incident himself though.

I agree that the ref did pretty well apart from this incident and the good shout we had for a pen with bambi's "challenge" on nade.

Dean Winchester
I think the ref gave it, didnt appear to consult his assistants. Dont think he saw the incident himself though.

I agree that the ref did pretty well apart from this incident and the good shout we had for a pen with bambi's "challenge" on nade.

He communicated with his assistant via his headpiece I thought? He certainly didn't see it himself.

marshallschunkychicken

Right flank?

The Wheatfield linesman spoke to the ref through the headset, after the situation, and told him to book both players, even though he was looking in the opposite direction.

Murray took a swing at Berra when he was on the ground, well done Christophe for not rising to it.

Archived